Make big profit from fibonacci and trendline

Hello friends trader, Greeting big profit :slight_smile:

Here I want to share the techniques that I use in my trading. according to our title this time,

which is a big advantage of the trend lines and Fibonacci. This technique is actually very simple

once, anyone can learn it though a beginner once and could benefit greatly from forex

I will explain in simple that my friends here could more easily understand. Now you may open the Chart EUR / USD TF H1. (14/04/2015)

before trading, there are some steps that you must specify / analysis here:

1. determine the direction of price trends
  2. create a trend line
  3. specify the highest point and lowest price for Marik Fibonacci
  4. know the characteristics of the candle that will reverse direction

explanation like this:

This is the analysis for the next day. so you are referring to the price of the previous day

1. create a horizontal line to see the limits of yesterday’s price and also create a trend line.

how to install a horizontal line and the trend line should be put on the cap price, look at the picture number 1

1. look at the trend line only between the angle formed by the horizontal line. coincidence here seems to be going trend up

2. formed candle which indicates the price will rise to the top

3. The closing price.

visible trend line pointing up, so we assume the price will be bullish. well now we have to know

the highest and lowest prices. The next step you create a trend line to be put in the highest price

how? :

1. how to create a trend line above, click 2x on the bottom trend line and then press the CTRL key, click again the trend line and slide it upwards. right place at the close price. see the picture (no. 1)

2. pull fibo of the highest price (no. 2) to the lowest price (no. 3)

3. see and observe the price will drop to near level 50, 38 to 23 fibo

4. after the price passes Fibo level 50, you should be ready to do the open position

5. and the prices up at level 23 fibo (picture no. 4)

6. you should do is open a position now to be safe or you wait until there are candle reverse direction (pict no. 5)

7. wait and see for the price to rise to up :accute:

---------------------- Will Be Continue ----------------------

:p:p:p

some more examples would be nice please Alvin17
are you trading with the trend?
Regards