Make more money on demo trading without any strategy vs real account with strategy

So i just enter trades on my demo account to sort of see if it works. If it goes in the negative i trade the opposite on my real account and vice versa. Ok it’s more complicated that that but basically i don’t really think hard about it when enterting trades on my demo account.

The irony is that somehow i seem to make profits much quicker on my demo compared to real account. I put in a trade for say a few weeks and one day it just hits tp. I can go many pips in the negative and one day wake up to find it hit the tp. While i am struggling on my real account.

It’s so ridiculous but it’s very difficult to blow my demo account.

In demo we are free to trade because having a large amount in trading account there is no fear of loss. If we loose soon recover too . In real account we have to go through a sensible strategy which not make high losses for you , Your account will be empty soon if you continue practice like demo .

there is one thing wrong with this strategy though, and that is the lag between the trades or time spent to determine whether it was profitable or not and transferring it into your real account.

I still think a thorough analysis before trading on your live account is better than demo then live

There is no problem in demo at what strategy we are making or loosing our money in account. But in real account it becomes totally risky without strategy , it will be a great loss if we ignore to all important rules before trading. A trader has a much reasonable sense for real trading.