*make triangle with fractal*

make triangle with fractal

hello everybody

i’m here to discuss you make triangle with fractal

first download fractal maker indicator and attach in your chart:

FractalLevels2.zip (1.15 KB)

in below picture you can see bull fractal with blue and bear fractal with red…

please run indicator in your chart.you will see it.

ok…look at this below picture.you can see 2 triangle .

ok…in this strategy you must connect fractals together.indicator do it for you…indicator join fractals by line blue/red…

in fact we are searching for mind triangle

yes…mind triangle…it is simple only you should attend to fractals and understand how they made in one row.and creat Congestion fractals…

in picture you can see Congestion fractals

Congestion fractals show us that we have range market and maybe the price want break the Congestion fractas rapidly…

when price can break Congestion fractals very fast.that make triangle/fractal for us…but don’t forget fractals isn’t forcastable for trader and we don’t know when and where they want creat…

please look in picture we have 3 point (A-B-C)…if you join abc together you have Right-angled triangle(90)

most of time we have triangle with 90 angle…

example for you…

when you attach indicator to chart .you will have:

can you realize triangle with your eys in this picture???

[B]again you can see Congestion fractals in this picture…when price can break the Congestion fractals very fast…the bears can win bulls and market fall

we have A-B-C in picture if you in your mind join this points together .you have a triangle with 90 angle[/B]

ok…fractals are useful instuments in trades…you can use them in your strategies like (elliot waves)…they can help you. and sometimes confirm your entry point or exit point…

in bullish trend you have triangle fractals like this:

and in bearish trend you will have tiangle fractals like this pattern:

for example in this picture:

ok…but we have a big problem…what problem?..yes…you are right…where is take profit and where is stop loss???

sl and tp is missed in this strategy and when a tiangle fractals creat.we can’t enter in trade…becouse we don’t know how much is tp and sl???

i will tell you how you can make much of tp and sl…if we can’t set sl and tp correctly.we can’t win in this strategy…

Sorry but i just dont see the “triangles” nor i can imagine them, if you look closely especially on the bear move, there is no triangle there, only a crappy consolidation.You just try to force your strategy on the market, but it doenst work like that.After you know what happened its easy to draw your triangles on but before it its just gamble.I guess your strategy doesnt have a high win rate.Also that fractal indicator of yours looks very similar to a bollinger band, but with the lines flattened.If you want to upgrade your strategy i suggest your to use an MA cross, like EMA 10 and EMA 20 on M15 or M30 chart and then use your indicator only as a volatility measurement.Here it goes a simple sistem:

Check if the 2 bands of the indicators expand = increasing volatility or breakout from the consolidation
BUY if EMA10 is above EMA 20 ,close at SELL signal
SELL if EMA10 is below EMA 20 ,close at BUY signal
If the bands dont expand then dont enter the trade

I hope this system helps you.

no…thanks…but i see so much triangles in pictures…only you must use your imaging mind…triangls will creat when Congestion fractals break in one time…you must be patience untile i explain more about strategy…don’t use MA or EMA in this strategy…i think you must habit your eyes to find triangles…

yes alex, please continue to explain and we wait for your live trading examples.

solving problem in TP/SL

in this strategy you need experiance and open eyes…you can Combine with other strategies…it depend to your talent in forex trading…

you like Mathematics???

we need Mathematics…

Pythagoras

Pythagoras Theorem

ok…we need this formula:

a= distance among blue line to red line(pips)

b= 1.5*a

[B]or

b=2*a

foe example if distance blu line to red line is 150 pips…you can choice b= 150*1.5=225 pips

or b=150(pips) *2=300 pips…ok…it depend to your choice…

now run the formula:

ok

a is stop loss …and c is take profit…

ok…a is sl and c is tp[/B]

example

look at this picture in eurjpy:

a is distance blue and red…look at picture it is 340 pips…

b= 340pips *2 =680 pips

ok…

formula:aa and bb…we have:

a=340340=115600
b=680
680=462400

sum=578000

take square=760.26311234

ok…your tp is 760 pips and your stop loss is 340 pips

[B]ok…then you have a trade [U]buy with stop loss in 340 pips and tp=760 pips[/U]

are you working with elliot waves?? …you can find long of wave 3 in elliot with this formula too…

how??[/B]i will tell you…

in this strategy we have a-b-c…ok

we don’t know how much is b…

b=a*2 isn’t belong to Pythagoras…i know that…but.we must find b …ok

in picture post 12… if you see b is almost 2 or 1.5 a…it isn’t Exact…but we can trust to b to some extend…

[B]maybe you think why we must find c??

we can use b for take profit…no?

we can use a for sl and b for tp…why we must calculate c for tp…

my experiance say me if we use c as a tp.we have a risk/reward better…

result in 2012 show me:

from 154 trades we have winrate 61% with lowest DDW and best R/R…when c was tp

and 58.5% winrate with good R/R…when b was tp…[/B]

Don’t use this formula anywhere…you must use it in special point…in 1-2-3…

i mean you must find fractals that are in end of wave 1…then they could creat wave 2…and market prepare for making c or wave 3…

if you want use this style of trade in every point…i don’t think you can win and earn good result…

please attend to this picture…we have 1-2-3-4-5 waves…ok/////

a=distance wave 1 and wave 2 =330pips

b=a*2

b=660 pips

a=330
b=660
330330=108900
660=435600

sum=544500

square=737.90243257

tp can set 730 pips with sl=330 pips

wave 3 in elliot wave is 730 pips too…look at the picture…

in daily timeframe you can use setting 7days or 14days or 21 days or 28 days in indicator input…

confirm from biger timeframe can help you to small timeframe…

Ok then, i`m curious so continue the explication, but also not that dont force your triangles, you cannot take trades based on imagination, there must be a rational explication to the reason of taking a trade.Thats the 1st rule of forex.So even if your triangle strategy works that doesnt mean that you have to force it on any situation, and you must distinguish good signals from bad ones.