Make way for a newbie

Hi, I’m Rapp Jerry a Nigerian and an aspiring full time forex trader.
I hope to meet great minds over here that will help shape my carrier as a trader.

2 Likes

Welcome to bp Rapp! Are you just starting out or trading already? :blush:

1 Like

Thanks. I’m just starting :grinning:.
How to about you?

1 Like

Welcome Rapp!

Feels good to see some newbies here as well!

1 Like

Welcome Rapp Jerry! There’s so much to learn in this community. Good luck!

1 Like

Thanks mate.

Lol. I wish us all the best man.:joy:

Welcome. You are embarking on an amazing journey. Enjoy it. Good luck and may you profit handsomely. :blush:

1 Like

It is important to start that you document yourself as much as you can on the subject, and that you study the different techniques that exist, so that you then arrive at that or those with which you most identify, and stick to it with all the forces of the world , like a tick to a stray puppy, and never leave it. I assure you that from a good organization you will get very great results in this business. Become an expert in data analysis, understanding perfectly what a technical analysis is, which is how we work, that we make the entry decisions in an operation just by looking at the graphs. We do not focus on the news!

1 Like

Thanks for the tips, I appreciate.

welcome Du in this community , sounds good when a newcomer willing to trade in here as a full timer, so many traders in here from Nigerians, its an extra support for you. good luck

1 Like

I’m demo trading but still very much a newbie. :blush:

1 Like

demo is more important , but traders generally dont believe the importance of this trading place at all.

1 Like

That’s cool. I’ll soon start demo trading too, probably after graduating from kindergarten or maybe midway into elementary courses.