Making trading easier

I was wondering if anyone ever thought… ‘oh i wish this certain indicator did this’… For example, i wish the RSI had a number at the very end of exactly which point it was at… rather than zooming right in. I know it sounds lazy but now-a-days people want things doing quicker and easier to see.

Do any of the indicators you use need improving to make them more user friendly?

Well, it looks like perfect dreams that will never come true. It’s like a movie. And I guess if it were simple, then working in the market wouldn’t be so interesting. So I prefer to treat analysis and the market as realistic as possible.

While I haven’t done it myself I do know a trader that often has customised indicators built when he is trialling new strategies. I think he uses Upwork or Fiver and has them made pretty cheap by someone overseas. Everything can be customised just depends how much you are willing to spend or take the time to learn coding yourself.

If you want to make your trading easier you have to make simple plan. Because a complicated plan can sometimes put you in danger. So, try to make simple plan to earn money from this market.

You need to look at the forex market easily. If you find forex trading difficult, you will get in a lot of trouble. Indicators are usually lagging. The indicator gives the opposite signal even if a trend changes. However, I am not saying that all indicators are bad. However, this is the maximum. If you work with a plan, you will not have any problems with trading. And you must maintain discipline.

trading making easier is not a minor task or easy something, you have to ensure first of all some inevitable parts of trading , its a long term approach , so you have to keep patience firstly.

gather good knowledge and experience , and choose a right broker which allows all your trading concept that will be used in there. good luck

Yeah we want everything easier. To your question, I do not use any indicator. I only see candles and price. I try to understand price sentiment by reading the price movement.

1 Like

Yes. I agree with you.A good trading strategy is absolutely necessary to become a successful trader. Traders should not choose complex strategy, and the best strategy is often the simplest. But it must have clear rules and be repeatable.

Having clarity in what you expect and plans help.

If you want to make your trading easy you have to choose a reliable broker and a good strategy. Besides, you need to have proper knowledge and education on forex.

You can choose a method of analysis that you will understand well and it will bring you the emotions that you are talking about. Plus, today you can adjust the settings, you can choose from different timeframes. And that helps you.

A good broker and a profitable strategy can make your trading easier. You can make huge money if you have both of these two.

Trading can’t be easy.
Trading is a constant challenge that must be overcome.
But trading is an interesting business. And it’s a real test of strength.
And I don’t want to change anything.

broker importance is really important but the main problem is most of the brokers right now found to be scams in online. its a great problem.

actually trading easy or not it depends on your money management , if you can manage your money accurately then its possible to lead a easy trading life.

You need to have a good strategy and have a risk management strategy. these things will help you in trading.