Managed forex accounts

can any one here recommend a good managed forex account? The one im looking at now offers up to 2.8% per trading day and they guarantee 100% of your deposit and winnings. They say that youll never loose a dime with them because they have insurance to replace your money if any is lost. I am thinking hard about them but would like to know if any of you are using a good profitable managed account…
Thomas

You do realize off $1000, 2.8% a day for 281 trading days produces $2,344,580.88

Sometimes you just gotta think critically.
If this was possible, why isnt everyone doing it??

This sounds more like an HYIP to me, and their “insurance” you speak of is likely the money from newer investors.
Think Ponzi Scheme.

But I could be wrong.

What is the company by the way??
Is it panamoney.net?

Anyway…
Most “REAL” managed accounts, gain between 10%-30% a YEAR
THough there will be some that have “good” years of over 200% gains

2.8% a day … so in approximately 36 days they’ll double your money … doesn’t this math seem a bit fishy to you ?

Best Regards,
Matt Jones .

Yes, It is panamoney.net… Do they have a bad rep?

From what I know, no they dont have a bad rep.

In fact theyve been going for quite some time, compared to other HYIPS, which suggests they actually do real trading. But whos to really say.

Them and geniusfunds.com seem to be he two “legit” HYIPS that have been paying for more than 4 years.
So they seem to be respectable.

BUT…
the main thing is, dont invest too much, because you never know how long a good thing will last. We cant actually prove that trading is how they make their money, or when the ponzi (if any) will collapse.

SO MY ONLY ADVICE…
Only invest money that if you threw in the trash today, you wouldnt miss.

I actually have money invested at panamoney.net and geniusfunds.com
When you open an account with them you can actually watch the trades they take, LIVE.
My $500 has paid out about $850 in profits since.
So go ahead and do it, just dont put your life savings into it. :wink:

I think with these you have more chance of being paid if you invest low amounts.
As if it is a ponzi theyll have a harder time paying BIG investors.
But again…whos to say it really is a ponzi and theyre not actually trading.

Until we see actual trading statements, I guess we’ll never know

Oh and based on my account history,
It hasnt been 2.8% a day.
The average has been about 1.1%

It fluctuates, which further leads me to believe they are actually trading.
And not just ponzi-ing…:smiley:

thanks alot… Im glad I found a real user to verify them!! the 2.8% is only for investors with 20k plus, defiantly not me (yet):smiley:
Thomas

No Problem…

Just be cautious, only burnable money should be put into these sorts of things. As they could be gone tomorrow.

an average of 1.1% a day seems reasonable.

i average about 8% weekly and charge my clients a 40% weekly ROI fee which works out to be about a 4.8% weekly return on their investments.

however it is very likely that this could be a ponzi scheme, if they were legitimate you would recieve full transaction statements including open positions in real-time, access to your funds at any given time through a 3rd party broker such as Oanda’s FXmanager, you would also be required to sign a power of attorney form giving the money manager/s permission to trade your funds on your behalf.

i could be wrong but if they are not following these standard procedures they are very likely to be some kind of ponzi scheme scam.

lee

If you are new managed forex accounts or even if you just want to find out a bit more about them before investing in them, you may be finding that it can be quite a daunting job.

For investing in the managed Forex accounts we have to first check and see if the returns we are getting are good enough or not :slight_smile:

Yes and for that use a genuine report to verify trading history, don’t just believe on screen shots and scripted reviews.

Managing account is quite difficult task and we have to do lot of hard work in order to maintain our account, keep in mind that if anyone will get the command of managing trading account, then surely he can get the fruitful result from forex trading.

That there is a red flag… Keep away from them. No namaged account offers such.

A return of 1-3% per day is conservative in forex in my opinion. It is very possible.