Map showing Grumpiness and aggression of people

I have put together a world map showing how grumpy, aggressive or hot headed people are in each region.

Interesting - What made you choose those countries’ colours ?

My and my friends’ experience with people from these countries as well as media coming from them.

Oh that’s sad - no real logic to it then ?

1 Like

I don’t know though. Afterall, our very own @captgrumpy is, I believe, from Nova Scotia and his posts are, I would say, mild/assertive :slight_smile:

Where did you get the statistics to make the map?

All over the internet, not one specific source or site.

It is quite interesting post in the lobby. I just want to confirm that on what basis you decided the aggressive nature of the countries you mentioned in the chart. Have you made a survey, research, or data collection? Kimdly clarify it!

Opinion info was collected from people who travelled to each of these places. The data was collected over a long span of time / many years, as well as my own experiences.

Then how do you know it’s accurate?

I guess it’s just his opinion of the people in the places he’s visited. I wonder if there’s a similar study and how close or far it is to his opinion.

Statistics, it’s called sampling. When collecting data, statisticians use the method of sampling to collect data out of a select number of entities out of the total number of entities to come to an approximate result that is close to the actual result. This method is used in determining populations where it is otherwise nearly impossible to count every entity. In my case I collected opinions from a sample of the population. The bigger the sample, the closer the result is to the actual result.

It’s not !

You wanna see a schitsophrenic ? a psychopath ? a Stoic ? a Wimp ? a “hero” ?

I can show you all of those, without even starting the car !

haha! I am quite amused by the post that my region is of calm people as they love each other and want to help each other. Can I ask you how much logical this chart or map is? On which basis did you prompt all of this information? I need your reply in this regard!