Market conditions awarness

Yes, I agree with you in this regard as it is important to be aware of the market behavior at a particular time as market can be more liquid at times. The more liquidity, the more risk! Your risk management plan must cover this area of the Forex trading. Do you have a backup plan?

If you want to be aware of market conditions you need to be aware of two things - the Forex calendar and technical analysis. I.e. you need to learn about various indicators, chart patterns and formations, candlebars, how to use trend lines, etc.

Though I am not so matured trader, I must give some suggestions. I must say that you should practice with the demo trading accounts first to get a clear overview of the forex market. And after getting acquaintances with the forex trading with the help of demos, you can try start trading with the live accounts. You can also check all the threads posted by the experts of Babypips.

If nobody know this most important aspect of trading… how you actually trade ? You use paid forex signals or something??