Market Makers Strategy

Holy crap. I just got back into Forex. I never stuck around to get into it in the first place as I went on to pursue my Cisco Networking career but i’m back. I work Full time shifts so I have plenty of time off for Forex. I came across this thread with a google search and read the whole post before realizing I created the damn thing lol. I got some recapping to do.

What you write about in the first comment is a strategy/system called “Volume Spread Analysis” or sometimes called “Volume Price Analysis”. There are a few threads about this, I personally recommend Petefaders’. There are quite few of us trading this strategy in his free Skype chatroom.

Cool thanks. I will check it out now. I’ve always wanted to incorporate Volume into my trading but I get put off due to the volume only representing the amount of ticks.

Hi Epidot,

I found this thread after I watched Martin Cole’s videos on Youtube, thanks for sharing your views on it here. I’m still struggling with how to spot this accumulation and what are the entry points to take advantage of the Market Makers strategy.

Anyone who can help I will appreciate very much.

I’m also in the Cisco networking industry by the way:)

Thanks

This topic of Market Makers is one that is chock full of misinformation, pseudo-truth and as the “One” who most ripoff on the topic… allow me to share with you the real work:

[video]https://youtu.be/NyuJ9NkIxnQ[/video]

[video]https://youtu.be/FytZtTXJ9T8[/video]

Whether you are talking about Cole or Mauro… and there are others that have ripped my work over the last 20 years of teaching and never given credit. These are just samplings of what I alone teach from the Banking Level. I do it for free and it’s actually how the industry moves and I can prove it daily… and do.

Am I calling them clowns and frauds? Absolutely.

GLGT,
[I]The Inner Circle Trader[/I]

2 Likes

Cool. Just passed my CCNP Switch Exam 2 weeks ago :slight_smile: Well I came across Petefaders “madscalper” method and have to say it seems like amazing. The main indicator he uses seems to be very similar to the Heiken Ashi. With Moving Averages this is proving to be amazing. No VSA required. I never looked to scalping methods before or wanted to trade a 5 min chart but I am now a believer that you can make money on such short time frames. I look forward to testing it more this week. I am kind of turned off the VSA method due to the un reliable tick data. I am not willing to pay every month to get a decent feed from E signal and such… so I cannot take trades based off of a unreliable volume feed. I have compared multiple brokers volume feeds and they are similar but similar does not quite cut it for me.

Strategy plays a very important role in the forex trading. You should have a great strategy among millions of other traders. If you want to be more successful than other trader you have to think more than them. You should also have to make a plans about what to do when difficulties arrives.