Market volatility

Hello!
How do you handle market volatility and sudden price movements in your trading?

Just by applying SL and utilizing technical analyses.
I think these make sense. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :thinking:

To deal with market volatility and unexpected price swings in trading, good risk management tactics such as establishing stop-loss orders and diversifying portfolios are crucial. Furthermore, using technical and fundamental analysis can help you make informed judgments and predict market movements. Stop-loss and take-profit orders can assist limit losses and maximize gains. It is critical to stay up to date on market news and adjust trading methods accordingly. Finally, risk-adjusted position sizing and taking individual risk tolerance into account are significant aspects in controlling market volatility. Remember that trading in volatile markets has inherent risks, so exercise caution and make sound decisions.

Sometimes I skip trading when the market is volatile and even if I trade, I use TP and SL properly.

Take a deep breath and avoid making impulsive decisions based on emotions. Keeping a cool head helps me think more clearly.

I trade scalping when the market is volatile and I never forget to use SL points because they work as safeguard in forex.

You can’t

Just dont trade during news, first thing everyday isvchecking the economic calendar, so you have no trades open during releases, specially high impact (red) ones

https://www.babypips.com/economic-calendar

guess that makes sense.
Yeah best decision is not to trade during high market volatility.

Trading during a volatile situation can be difficult because the spreads go up and are not consistent, and most brokers say their spreads are stable but only for a period of time.

I trade with FP markets, where their spreads are stable even when the market is highly volatile but only for a short period of time, which is better than other similar ECN brokers.

Hello
Dear friend, market volatility and sudden market price movements are challenging, but we can navigate them by remaining calm and avoiding hasty decisions based on fear and greed. Stick to your trading plan and strategies, and don’t let short-term market fluctuations shake your long-term perspective.

I think It’s important to have a solid understanding of the assets you’re trading, conduct thorough research, and consider seeking advice from financial professionals before making any trading decisions.

I use RSI,MACD and moving average indicators and to capture market trend and trade scalping to earn profit quickly.

It’s impressive that FP Markets provides stable spreads even during high market volatility, even if it’s for a short period.

recently trying to Rsi more
but my fav is ichimoku.

it is important regarding market volatility.
how do you make a research of that?
it is learning through experiencing.

Two basic principles are using stop losses to protect your account against sudden price movements. Also be willing to avoid trading during times that don’t suit your plans. One stock trader, on line, who turned thousands into millions says there may be a few months when he doesn’t trade at all as it doesn’t suit his trading strategies.