Marketmilk tool exploration

Hello pals, whats your favorite marketmilk tool and how do you use it? please i need your replies… thanks…

Eu sou nova nisto aqui

Heat mat review

How exactly do you use it please and on what time frame … ?thanks

I find the Market Movers Tool useful to confirm my technical analysis on multiple timeframes.

1 Like

Ok, so literally look at the market movers tool first to know what pair to trade yeah?

Market Movers page is helpful.

Thanks for the reply… How can i use it for swing trading?

Look at it. It’s self explanatory.

1 Like

Please what time interval do you use with this tool?? am an Intraday trader.

Please what time interval do you use with market movers tool on babypips, you leave it in 1 day default settings?.. i will appreciate your reply… thanks

Please what time interval do you use with market movers tool on babypips, you leave it in 1 day default settings?.. i will appreciate your reply… thanks…

This tool is capable of offering you only one additional confluence. You need to have multiple confluences before placing a trade. Try to find the best way to incorporate Market Movers into your actual trading strategy. If you rely 100% on it, your P/L will probably get screwed on long-term basis.

I was thinking of combining this tool with momentum tool on babypips for extra confirmations to know if price will continue, 1day time interval on both tools…what do you think?

Sounds good! Establish your entry, stop-loss, take-profit criteria and then take your time to backtest this strategy on different pairs, in different market conditions.

Please how exactly do you use this tool, i await your reply, thanks.