MarketMover trading system

Compare EURJPY and AUDJPY below. Price failed to retreat to 95.15 level. Otherwise, that upward trend was caused by market movers

eurjpy likely to move up within the next 120 minutes

Best entry price 157.651 with sl at 157.478

EUJPY this is purely market movers action

Pay attention to GBPUSD right now

I highly recommend a buy at 1.21465 sl 1.21355

We expect an uptrend. This bullying trend can fail only if market movers abandon their decision

40 more minute remaining, the marketing trending within a range but above 1.2146 (entry price)

within those 40 minutes, we had positive development, remember we were buying at 1.2146

I plan to publish my results so that we can follow this strategy together while also paying attention to how it performs

1 Like

my name is Haron, I do coding for a company based in the UK. However, I have great interest in forex trading.

someone pointed out that myfxbook is “buggy” and prefers mql5 stats.

I hope I will be allowed to create a new mql5 account and share it here.
These signals are for learning purposes only. not subscription.
The strategy is “using currency correlation to establish when market movers are in action”.

I hope the whole thing helps someone improve their strategy

I will share a YouTube video soon.

I am going to publish performance by mid month

to learn the strategy, I will ask those interested in the trading system to have a demo account and a VPS

Trades will copy automatically if you have a demo account and VPS, then you can analyze them later

eurnzd not good, high risk

also no sign of market movers action, this is clear even using currency correlation

The video explains the procedure for installing EA. It will help traders develop an in-depth understanding of this particular forex trading system