Marketscope 2.0 questions

I’m using marketscope on demo and there is one thing that really annoys me and I’m not sure if there is an option to fix it or not. When I create a market order and set my limit and stop loss I get the following text written: Limit(Net)(S), Stop(Net)(S) and Long/Short(date/time/amount of pips i have accumulated). The entry text is just fine. It shows me whether I am negative or positive and the amount of pips I have so far. But the limit/stop lines are super annoying cuz they don’t show me how many pips is my limit from the entry and my stop from the entry. Instead of having that (Net)(S) for no reason, is there a way I can make that show me the amount of pips? It will make my life so much easier in putting my limits and stops rather than calculating them by hand and then looking for the right price. I have attached a screenshot as well. I have seen a screenshot of marketscope that does that and shows the pips for limit/stop but it was on FXCM UK and I am using the US one. So is there a way I can make that work or some add-on I could put or maybe next update?

Also the new update is perhaps even more annoying!!! When I switch time frames it ALWAYS goes to the maximum zoom on the screen and I have these huge candles and I have to zoom out EVERY SINGLE TIME!!! Before it would keep my current zoom and just change the time frame and candles. THIS IS UNNECESSARILY ANNOYING!!! It there a way to fix it to how it used to be or will you fix it ASAP!!!

Marketscope is the best charting software I have seen and I love it. That’s why I am sticking with FXCM but if you keep making the program more and more user hostile I will switch to another broker and will never open a live account with FXCM when I am ready to go live.

Hi TrickShady,

Thanks for the feedback. We temporarily removed the stop/limit distance tags because there were some issues with the amount displaying incorrectly for some traders. I apologize that we had to remove a feature you found helpful and we will add that feature back in future versions once we have a fix.

This should be fixed as of this Sunday. If it isn’t then can you try to uninstall and reinstall the platform? You can remove the Trading Station II software from your Control Panel and then download the latest version. The download link is Download FXCM Forex Trading Software.

Let me know if that helps!

• Jason

Thanks Jason,

So the “zooming effect” should have been fixed as of this past Sunday or the coming Sunday, since this Sunday is when the problem occured for first time?

About the stop/limit distance, do you have an approximate time period within which you are planning on adding that feature again?

Hi TrickShady,

We’re scheduled to release a new build this weekend which will fix the zoom issue that started after the last update in November. You’ll need to re-install the new version from our website Forex Software, FX Trading Station II | FXCM in order to get the new build, but only do this on Sunday or later. A forced update will not go out until early January so you’ll need to reinstall to get the new version before then.

Thanks for your patience with this and happy holidays.

Jason