Mastering Price Action Review

Hello all,

I am new to this forum and also to forex trading. Now I am looking for a mentor out there. I just went through some various youtube videos and found a guy called Navin Prithyani.

Any idea how is courses are and if he provides valuable information?

Looking forward to some feedback!

Thank you so much!

Hi Navin. Welcome to the forum.

It’s a guy from Urban forex. Check their website. But I can’t say anything about the quality as I think that you can get all the info and learn by yourself , without any courses and mentors.
If you want to learn with mentor only, better find someone in your city to learn tet-a-tet,but not via Internet

Thanks Alex. Any recommendation where I can learn how to trade expect babypips?

I don’t understand your sentence phydaux. I just would like to acquire some informations, but it seems like I am not allowed to ask questions here …

You can start with babypips website for learning the trading of a market. There are tons of course provider to teach you but I will suggest self-learning.

learn from everywhere you want (and find in google). I did it this way. I’d recommend reading tradeciety (it is a PA blog) and listening to chat with traders on soundcloud. Don’t take into account the ads (many sitess will offer you to buy something from them), but you can get all you need for free, so don’t hurry up to give your money to mentors or signals providers

Hi Thomas1967

My advice to you would be to absorb all the information you can. Use Babypips wealth of information and courses. The education section is top notch, humorous and eases you gently into the ins and outs of trading.

I wouldn`t suggest paying for any type of mentor or training. As mentioned above, Google is your friend, Youtube a close second. There is a load of information all free just start small and work your way up.

Cheers

2 Likes

I agree with all the above suggestions. Also, I believe that you can create a demo account and start watching the charts to learn how the market acts.

Hi Thomas,

I recomend Start Reading all the lessons here at baby pips to have an idea about the forex industry. Here you can learn the very basics, Technical, Fundamentals and Psycology.
But there is more…

To step up your knowledge, try searching for this guy “Navin Prithyani” he is a senior trader at Urban Forex. He has the best course for Price Action, Try some of his free Youtube Videos, He teaches you the logic and proper way of reading the market.

I myself finished one of his courses the “Mastering Price Action” and Currently taking his 4 Course Bundle. I Really really recomend this courses. My trading has turned into positive outcome.
Just give it a try watch his free youtube videos “Support and Resistance Trading - For Beginners”.

4 Likes

For Price action, All you need to do is find one price action trading setup that you like the most and learn to master it, make it your own, dominate it, once you master it and are making consistent money from it each month, then you can add another price action setup to your trading toolbox.

I know a few but let me warn you all the info you need is available on this site this is where most mentors start. The info will be structured just like how this site does. But Forever in Profit, MomoForex and NickShawn are good mentors free option include Wicksdon’t lie he streams on you tube. Take care