Matrix - Index of God

GBPUSD closing the day below the opening ↓ ← a very strong signal!
USDCAD closing the day above the opening ↑
EURGBP closing the day below the opening ↓ ← a very strong signal!
USDCHF closing the day above the opening ↑
I can’t respond promptly, because I have some kind of restriction on messages.
I’m not saying anything, I’m just writing what I see. I have quite a lot of experience in the development of indicators, trading systems, robots. But now I’ve decided to approach this process from a completely different angle. From an unusual side. I used the event probability that, which shows the degree of probability of an event that should occur. And what I found in this chaos of numbers, I think it’s a clue.
I am further studying the matrix map and want to improve the degree of probabilities.
I know I can do it.

Yup as noted here by @flamingoproxy - you sound suspiciously like a scammer trying to “build a following”

and as noted by @Mondeoman - your basic instincts that the probability of a movement - is increased by a counter movement the day before show little except a lack of knowledge of probability.

There is one further pointy I would make here - when you refer to “The previous day’s close” - you are clearly in error since Forex does NOT “close” the day - it runs 24 hours per day ! - ergo no close ! so how can you record a “closing value” ?

1 Like

parameters:

Time zone: UTC+3
Timeframe: D1
Use: price open D1 candle and price close D1 candle.

Is it clearer now ? )

Forex does not close !

SPEAK YOUR TRUTH OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE !

Is it clearer now ? )))

WTF DOES THAT GARBAGE MEAN ?

I wrote everything above. I think we just need to look at the results that will be in the new trading week.:slight_smile:

RESULTS ARE NO USE WITHOUT THE PARAMETERS USED TO GAIN THEM !

Especially when they are fictional

You wrote Nothing of value above !

it think, sometimes you need to take something new, and not get hung up on the old classics, which does not give the desired results. And the main thing is that it doesn’t matter how your trading system works, the MAIN THING is that it gives accurate signals and you earn profit!

We take D1 candles at UTC+3:

Matrix tells us that for GBP USD it will be 19.06 the closing price of the D1 candle will be lower than the opening price.

This means that when the trading session starts at 00:00 UTC+3 (19/06), I will sell, and I will fix the profit closer to the close of the D1 candle, namely at 23:00 UTC+3

What will happen inside the D1 candle is another question, the main thing is that there is an understanding that the day will close with a decrease.

Every trader will understand for himself how to use this information :slight_smile:

ok then - wHAT IS OUR ENTRY PRICE FOR MONDAY - AND WHERE EXACTLY DO WE TAKE PROFIT ?

I also wanted to add that according to the Matrix signals - GBP USD and EURGBP, a trader can conclude that if GBP USD closes below the opening of the day and also makes EURGBP, then thanks to the cross-course it becomes clear that EURUSD will close the day lower than GBPUSD (visually, on the chart).

What is our entry price for (now Tuesday) - and where exactly do we take profit? You have not answered my learned friend’s request. All we need to see is a good few days of predicted entry price, actual entry price, predicted exit price, actual exit price, predicted profit, actual profit. That would really be useful to all of us so we can see the results from your system without needing to understand, comment on or criticise it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

so I answered his question above :slight_smile:

the Matrix shows the event probability with high accuracy, it shows how the next daily candle will close with a decrease or with an increase. But it does not show how many pips there will be a difference between the opening of the day and the closing of the day. It can be either 3 pips or 100 pips.

Here you already need to connect the classics, for example, support levels, technical analysis. That’s how the price can fall in the middle of the day, and by the end of the day it will grow twice as much.

As I do, I distribute the transaction volume into 3 parts, and if the matrix shows the next day closing with growth, then at 00:00 I buy and place pending orders lower, that is, the remaining 2 pieces at an arbitrary distance or at levels.

If the nerves hold, then I close the profit at 23:00 UTC+3 :slight_smile:

I’m checking now on the H4 timeframe, of course there is a very large amount of data, the processor is heating up. But for H4, GBP USD shows that the candle at 20:00 (UTC+3) will close below the opening, which confirms the forecast for D1. That is, after 20:00 (UTC+3), GBP USD will decline to 00:00 UTC+3.

But since EUR GBP has not yet worked out the signal on the matrix for a decrease in D1, I am waiting for a decrease in EURGBP and a plentiful decrease in EURUSD until the end of the day (UTC+3).

20.06.2023 (UTC+3)
GBPUSD closing the day above the opening ↑
USDCHF closing the day above the opening ↑
EURNZD closing the day below the opening ↓
The timeframe D1 is used, the candle opening time is 00:00 (UTC+3) - the candle closing time is 23:00 (UTC+3)
According to other classic currency pairs, out of 7 pieces, the probabilities have not yet been formed…

I’m still testing H4, but I’m not sure yet. But GBPUSD shows the closing at 16:00 UTC+3 above the opening price at 12:00 UTC+3. Perhaps the news release will somehow affect.

What is a prediction? What is the forecast?

Incredible ideas and ingenious thoughts are being born in the world of information technology, previously this could not be done because only recently 10-20 years ago there was no such capacity.

Now only those who have an understanding of machine writing in the world of data can deduce some formulas that make something useful for the world.
One of these ideas was put forward by a private trader/programmer, who put forward the theory that any event can be predicted within the probability of an event, that is, from 50% to 99%.

The important thing is that the more data there is from past events, the more accurate the output will be. Where can I get this data and how can I test it? – this data is available on stock quotes of stocks, currencies, futures, cryptocurrencies, etc.…

The more data there is, the clearer the result.

These are not the trading systems that all sorts of traders and “geniuses” promise, no, this is something that no one even thought of, this is what surrounds us daily and hourly. This is an event probability.

You may “blow up” and compare it with the weather forecast, but no, there is no point in comparing it, it is created in order to understand the further development of the event of any situation and the set (database) allows it.

In April 2023, an algorithm called “Index of God” was created, which translates as “God Index”, what is it and how to use it!? No one knows yet, but information has passed that this will change the whole world of forecasts and calculations of future actions and will lead to forecast accuracy of up to 99%.