Matrix - Index of God

Good afternoon.

I developed a probability matrix for GBP USD, an interesting pictures turns out. And there are certain relationships. In fact, fixing the dependence and determining the forecast for the next day is carried out at 21:00 UTC.

Today I will test in real time, and I will write, then the matrix shows for tomorrow, on 06/16/2023.
The matrix has exactly what the closing of the next day will be, with a decrease or above the opening price of the day.

and ZOOM

So what are you supposed to do in the Matrix? Find Mr Smith?

1 Like

The matrix system shows that today’s GBP USD will be closed at a price lower than the opening of the day.

And interestingly, it shows that the next week for the pound will close (on Friday) above the price of Monday. We will follow)

This will be interesting to see because everything I have run on forex shows that it is a random walk.

The probability of events, thanks to computer technology and in the age of computing large amounts of numbers, I still think that it turns out. The system shows the probability of an event for a day and a week.

That is, the daily timeframe and the weekly one.

Now I’m designing for H4 timeframes. But the smaller the timeframe, the more numbers are used, just a huge amount. Use the Python language for these purposes.

And the most interesting thing is that it shows the probability of everything very well. Forex, cryptocurrencies and others…

1 Like

There are 2 hours left until the end of the trading session, GBP USD has not yet reached below the opening of the day, as the Matrix system writes, but the interest is that the event’s duration increases by the next predicted parameter. That is, if we close above the opening price today, then Monday (19.06) will close 100% below the opening of the day.

There’s a whole philosophy here, I’ve been studying this discovery all day (today).

It’s just something!!!

indeed - it does seem to have been rising, disappointingly steadily, for the last few hours, doesn’t it? :woozy_face:

wow, 100%, really? that’s confidence for you :sunglasses:

i’m sure - and maybe the observation that if one makes enough 50/50 predictions, it can only be a matter of time before one turns out ok? have you had more interest in any of the other places you posted this stuff to seek investors, Evgeny?

for today, the indicator matrix -1, that is, the closing of the day is lower than the opening of the day. But if this does not happen, then the probability of this pattern will increase to 100% on Monday.

it is impossible to argue with probability and it is impossible to break it by any market makers)

tomorrow I will sign for many pairs, what the system shows for Monday

good luck! :sunglasses:

(i hope you won’t mind my mentioning that if you can predict with 100% probability, i’m slightly surprised that you need or want “investors”, as you say)

yes, but the system has a probability level, if today closes above the opening price of the day, then Monday will be a decline. 100% - the system shows it! not me!

Yes, what I have discovered and what I see in this matrix of numbers. I see patterns of events that will occur with a high degree of probability. Up to 100%! See for yourself next week. I’m shocked myself. And I’m waiting for the trading week.

No, I’m still sharing what I’ve discovered. And I get pleasure from what I discovered. That’s what I’ve always been looking for. And finally I found it.

not I can predict, but the number system is a matrix! It shows the probability of events, and I, as a person, already see patterns on this map and they are clearly visible!!! That’s cool! It seems to me that this should not be published.

really? why are you posting it in so many different places, all at the same time, then? :woozy_face:

2 Likes

This sounds like Martingale theory to me, and it is mathematically a fools game :frowning:

2 Likes

I will publish matrix forecasts here, and together we will make money :handshake:

martingale theory implies an increase in the bet after each loss. The Matrix system detects the probability of losses that have already taken place in the amount of 7 to 12 in a row, and the greater the number, the probability is closer to 100%. Martingale is a primitive compared to Matrix. On average, as I see it, there is a check of 90 million probabilities.

oh dear …

i’m very sorry indeed to hear that …

it’s another variation of the “gamblers’ fallacy” :woozy_face: