Matty says hello

Struggling to get my nickname on username (it’s you @matty who won’t let me :smile:) but replace t with 1 to get it fixed. [No offense]

I’m not new to babypips, not even new to trading either. At first I was not serious about trading but when I started, can’t imagine that I can’t stop it for 3 years now (2-3 months demo overall), across this forum since last year for browsing and here I am, signed up.
I must say I don’t find any single forums/website like this enthusiastic and attractive babypips. Member Spotlight is my favorite place to visit.

Live long BP.

3 Likes

Hi, I am not new too! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

yeah I just bumped into your thread. What a coincident.

1 Like

welcome to this community , happy trading

2 Likes

:wink: Thank you @AhsanMalik. Happy trading to you too!

1 Like

Hey welcome to the community

2 Likes

Welcome to babypips @Ma11y! I also like visiting the Member Spotlight section. I find it inspiring to read about other people’s experiences. Hope to hear more and learn from you in the future. :blush:

1 Like

glad you finally signed up, will look out for any info you post, happy trading

2 Likes

I agreeee! :blush: Haha. :slight_smile: I’ve tried joining other forums too, but I just find myself coming back to BP and just interacting with the people here. :blush: Happy to have you here @Ma11y! :smiley: I’m sure you have lots of knowledge and experiences to share. :blush:

1 Like

What a warm welcome kind-hearted people.

@ria_rose during my visit to forums without login, you are so popular in expressing emoji :grin:
It’s good to see messages right from the heart sometimes. I believe many people out there enjoy reading your posts.

@CoinLady I personally feel that this particular section is equal to all other sections. That speaks well more than enough.

@Leebax haha finally indeed, thank you.

3 Likes

Yeah. I really like reading about how their journey was especially while starting out. :blush:

1 Like

Hello Matty! Welcome to the community! Hope to see more of you here. Maybe someday, you’ll have your own feature on the member’s spotlight! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awww. :blush: I just saw this now OMG. :open_mouth: I’m super duper flattered. :blush: I really wish you all the best and I hope you stick around! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome, Matty!

I tried to get the name “Matty” too when I joined back in January, lol. Mostly I just lurk, but I’ve been trying to participate more so I can share some of the knowledge I’ve acquired over the last year. Lots of experienced, helpful people, for sure. Good to have you here, and good luck.

2 Likes

Wonderful @MattyMoney, what a coincident. Thank you for stopping by and glad to have you here too. Lurking and impressed with your posts.

What a friendly people here indeed.

haha, lady, I’m not quite there yet. No expectation please :ok_man:

1 Like

Okay, if you have like 3 month demo experience as well as 3 years trading experience, then please share with us something of your success or failures really, please start and we will continue here anyway. I will wait for some screens or something like that.