Maximum profit/lose is 100/27

Then you would have to change your nickname :smiley:

Gosh my goodness dear big Coen!

I was going back to your Ninja codes to find out something more. I was very impatient, wanted to go immediately for the EA, and didnā€™t have time to study and investigate these indicators. Very BAD for me! :mad:

Youā€™re great. BUTā€¦

Besides EMAs, then (that are of course already clear to me: Iā€™m not using the indi in the EA), this system simply REDUCES DOWN TO:

[B]3 simple CCIā€™s???[/B]

So, basically, besides the fancy (but a bit too much!) indicators, lines and rainbow histogram, it all boils down to:

[B]Buy[/B] when
[ul]
[li]EMAshort > EMAlong AND
[/li][li]CCI(34) > 0 AND
[/li][li]CCI(50) > 0 AND
[/li][li]CCI(170) > 0
[/li][/ul]

[B]Sell[/B] when
[ul]
[li]EMAshort < EMAlong AND
[/li][li]CCI(34) < 0 AND
[/li][li]CCI(50) < 0 AND
[/li][li]CCI(170) < 0
[/li][/ul]

Stay out otherwise.

Of course then there is TP, Pivots, S/R, Entry and exitā€¦ But this is great.

I am almost tempted to make then a single indi with these conditions, that can be suited for people loving cleanlyness.
But, of course, this is just an entertainment. Now maybe, the script can work!!!

10000 thanks! And I think this is nice for all. PLEASE, if I havenā€™t understood correctly, beat my fingers and hardly! LOL LOL :smiley:

Fabio

Damn I didnā€™t think of that! hmmmm I think I will stick to Mazda :smiley: ā€¦ perhaps go for a summer cottage lol.

Mazda, how about 350 pips in GU pair in the near future. I was watching. :slight_smile:

EMA setting is 1.3

At least, Maria Mercedes would be happy to meet with you if you consistently make 200 pips per week. :smiley:

I am also watching it, I have all the indicators set-upā€¦ not a lotta movement right now. But please DO keep me updated about those 350 pips :D.

And I am just wondering what is your Profit Target for EUR/USD? Is it 1.4090? Thanks again for your time and input my friend.

200 pips a week with Maria Mercedes would be to much of the good. :rolleyes:

Argh,

why am I trading with play money :slight_smile:

I think Im starting to get the hang of it, but tell me Joe what made you pick that target area ? (1.40)

Why not first support ?

Practice with virtual money will help build confidence. In the future, there will be thousands of valid signal when you trade with real money.

Hey Joe, how come you didnt get in here ?
I hope Im not being a pain :slight_smile:

Good question, a valid short signal at 1.4290 but the price was back up and youā€™ve got to get out at 1.4296 ( -8 pips ) when the green arrow appears. A good example of the wrong signal.

Experience will sharpen your abilities.

Happy trading

It was still good for about 20 pips though

So all though in your last trade you set a profit target of 1.40, you will kill that trade if the green arrow appears ?

Hello Bro, this feedback that Iā€™ve been waiting for. Actually my main reason is, do not expect the euro will produce 100 pips in the opening of Asia session.

Euro will start trending after the European session open.

Happy trading

I never go into the market when prices are sideways, and once again, I strongly consider the top / bottom and valid signals.

If any of my positions are open short and the market is trending down, Iā€™m not going to close this position although there is a green arrow appears. I will close my position in the target that I create and usually always on time. :smiley:

Thanks Joe

Thank you for the link of CCI

Are they CCI (34) and CCI (170), Joe?

Thanks

You are welcome

Yes they are.

Happy trading