Maximum profit/lose is 100/27

Hello my friends, sorry I’m late to reply, because my internet connection is disrupted. :frowning:

My pleasure, please check pm.

Not so nice for a trader. :frowning:

I have tethering via iPhone as back up, may be an idea?

Your welcome, I hope you can get good results in the future.

Hi Joe, I am still wondering how can I add those arrows to my template? I have added all the other indicators but I am just a little bit confused about the Red and Green arrows that you have in your examples??? Thank-you very much for your time.

Fabio,

I have added some comments (marked with CDD) to your PPT.

Thank you bro, I have a backup but also slightly damaged.

Same process with supertrend and CCI, please try again.

Hi people,

thank you so much, Coen, for your comments. I have no time to go into details there, but it looks good.

Mmmm… I have a quite serious problem in my scripts at the moment. The Supertrend indicator and possibly also the CCIkino have quite a lot of bugs. Technically it is probably called “repainting”. In metatrader, especially if you look in the “data window” where the supertrend line is changing color, you see that there are two values, both for the green and the red line. Of course, for intelligent human traders that is no problem. But for a computer, finding two numbers where you’re supposed to have just one… it’s getting crazy!

Coen, I don’t know if this could be a problem also with your program.

Now: correcting and modifying others’ code is always a pain.

Joe or anybody else: do you have some info where the hell this sa_MTEI is coming out from? Is there somewhere a “human” description on how this indicator should be constructed and the rationale behind?

I navigated quite a lot of web pages and forums, by now, but didn’t find anything convincing. Perhaps with such a background it could be possible re-designing the same indicator but without algorithmic problems.

… Otherwise I’ll go the long way on: first understand which were the “intentions” of the coder of this one, and then try to correct the logical mistakes…

Hope to have news!

Bye

Fabio

This repainting is no problem whatsoever :slight_smile:

kino_CCI:
Green when CCI1 > 0 && CCI2 >0
Yellow when (CCI1 >= 0 && CCI2 <= 0) || (CCI1 >= 0 && CCI2 =< 0)
Red when CCI1 < 0 && CCI2 < 0

SuperTrend:
Green when CCI > 0
Red when CCI < 0

EMA:
Green when fasterEMA > slowerEMA
Red when fasterEMA < slowerEMA

Sorry Joe, I meant that I dont know the name of the indicator for the arrows and where and how can I possibly bring it up on my screen? I am attaching your example, and I mean the Green and Red arrows in your picture. Thank-you.

This repainting is no problem whatsoever

kino_CCI:
Green when CCI1 > 0 && CCI2 >0
Yellow when (CCI1 >= 0 && CCI2 <= 0) || (CCI1 >= 0 && CCI2 =< 0)
Red when CCI1 < 0 && CCI2 < 0

SuperTrend:
Green when CCI > 0
Red when CCI < 0

EMA:
Green when fasterEMA > slowerEMA
Red when fasterEMA < slowerEMA

Hello Fabio, Actually, not 38% but only 26%. From the date of August 1 to 21, I only got 648 pips ( GBPUSD pair) when it should be 2.460 pips after I perform a back test of all valid signals. So I am very interested in the EA for this indicator.

Happy trading

I don’t think we can get all of the valid signals with the EA, or when we can there will be also a lot more whipsaws IMO.

But it is nevertheless fun to try creating an expert that is better than a human. :slight_smile:

It name is EMA Crossover Signal, I had sent the link.

Sell EURUSD from pivot 1.4303. Target is bottom 1.4090

Bro, I’m sure you can make this EA. And I hope it can generate 60% of all valid signal.

At least it got the signal posted by you above :slight_smile:

But be4 that it got 3 whipsaws each a few points :frowning:

Sideways moving is bad for the EA atm.

I’m sure you will find a way to avoid the wrong signal.

To avoid sideways you have to teach EA not to open long positions in the top area.

Hey Joe, I have been following your system since this morning and I Entered Short on EUR/ USD according to your system. I just looked at your post and you are in the same trade, thats good to know. I was wondering wat settings are you using for the EMA crossover indicator? Because you have more arrows then I do?! my current settings are 4,8, true. In addition, your target is 1.4090 right? I am just wondering if market is actually going to hit 1.4090 since it is a LOT OF PIPS. 180 Pips to be exact. Lol I can buy a new Mercedes if it actually makes it there :smiley: :smiley: :D. Good luck.