Maximum profit/lose is 100/27

[I]Short GU 1.6112
SL 1.6139
Target 1.6012
And after reversal open another short from new open candle just below red trendline and target profit is 1.5912[/I]

hello joe, which time session will it triggered?
is it asian session?

Lock profit +10 ( free trade now)

Hi there, the first 100 pips is near so it might be triggered soon or before europe session.

Hi Joe,
I too look for trend reversals,
quick Q let me know what you think of USDCAD at the moment long or short?
Jado

Hi Jado, USCAD is in bull trend and your target is 1.1762. If you check zigzag you will find that resistant becomes support on 1.1635 so you may long from here.

happy trading

No i cant find it not the indicvators i serch for the name in the page named at post 10 i get alot but not the indicators.

best regards

Short EU 1.3911
SL 1.3938 ( doble top and fibo 50)
Target 100 pips or 1.3838
or if you like it may falls to 1.3456

happy trading

I will pm you

I have not resived any email i dont think there is pm as an option on babypips my mistake :slight_smile:

best regards

Hi Joe,
If you’d be so kind as to upload the indicators here, here’s how:

In your windows explorer, highlight all the indicator files by holding down the Ctrl key & clicking on each of them.

Then Right Click and select the “Send To” option
Then select “Compressed (Zipped) folder”.

It may self name itself, or give you an option to name it.

Then when you make your post here, simply click the paperclip and you can browse your harddrive for the zipped file (folder with a zipper on it) and select it. Since the upload window is so small, you need to scroll way over to the right to find and click the “Upload” button.

That should do it…let me know if you need more info.

Thank you so much Sweet Pip I will learn and try it.

There are two possibility that we can take from GU movement today. To the first is GU will move to repeat old habit that reverse to valley ( around 1.6018) after peak and second are extending journey to make 4h double top ( 1.6740).

Which will I doing are committing scalping (10 -15 pips each ) for the time being GU to 1.6295 (Short) or to 1.6387 (Long).

Happy trading

Hi Joe…pm please.tq

Hi Q, I would like to give you a good chance to make appox. 250 - 300 pips this week if you promise me that you will only open position according to my indicator signal.

Please close all of your chart and only have USDJPY 1htf chart. You must focus in this chart only so you can master it. Forbidden to open GBPUSD EURUSD AUDUSD EURJPY nor GBPJPY chart, lol.

Why USDJPY and why 1htf? because this pair has a special character in 1h tf.

Please check the chart now.

Conditions for entry in 1h tf

Short :
Trend red (SA_MTEI) above white (EMA 3)
RSI below 50
CCI red
Signal down arrow emerge
SL : 33 pips or signal up arrow emerge
Target : 50 pips
Re entry : each time candle reversal to SA_MTEI

Long :
Trend white (EMA 3) above green (SA_MTEI)
RSI above 50
CCI green
Signal up arrow emerge
SL : 33 pips or signal down arrow emerge
Target 50 pips
Re entry : each time candle reversal to SA_MTEI

Main target :
Always consider Pivot and S / R as main target policy.

USDJPY pair is consolidating and we can not open position now. please wait. I didn’t open any short position last friday because there’s no valid signal.

Buy USDJPY 95.00
1st target is 95.41
2nd target is 95.65
Stop loss 94.67

Hi Joe i think i and everyone else need this inddicator that is not in mt4

Trend red (SA_MTEI)

also why do you change the orginal strategy ?

best regards

Hi, I didn’t change the EU 30m strategy. This is USDJPY strategy and it works best in 1h tf. Please use it to make 50 pips each day but there is a time where you can make 150 to 250 pips in one single day like the chart below.

If you only open position base on this indicator signal, USDJPY can help you to withdraw every Friday.

still have problems finding the indicator :slight_smile:

best regards