Maximum profit/lose is 100/27

Please check pm :slight_smile:

Thanks the link works fine, and now for the Signal down arrow emerge where can i find this one ?

also does any of this indicators repaint this is first give a arrow or been green and after a while change ???

best regards

That is EMA crossover signal. you can find it in the first link.

When i click the link the indicator i just get a lot of typings no indicator how do i do ?

best regards

please check pm

the same link as before, but i get alot of typing n that indicator when i click it hwo do i do to have it as a normal indicator when i click it in that forum i just get alot of text

best regards

1. Right click on ema crossover signal.mq4
  2. click save target as
  3. click save
  4. go to my document, right click on ema crossover siganl and click extract to ema crossover signal and you will have ema crossover signal.mq3
  5. copy this file to your mt4 indicator file
  6. close your mt4
  7. open your mt4 and you will find ema crossover signal in custom indicator window

happy trading

btw did you follow this call?

Buy USDJPY 95.00
1st target is 95.41
2nd target is 95.65
Stop loss 94.67

nope did not follow you call i like to see for my self first like to see the indicators and understand them.

best regards

I see :slight_smile:

So wich one is suit for you EURUSD 30m or USDJPY 1h

think the first one or maybe GBP/USD better movment. the usd/jpy i have high spread in with the broker i have now thinking of change them.

best regards

The cci indicator in the first strategy where can i find it also and the zig zag is that one in the mt4 orginal ?

best regards

in fact I have modified all these indicators and I found that USDJPY pair is very stable to follow 1htf trend and if you feell good enough to make between 200 to 300 pips a week I suggest that you stay trading in this pair.

where can i find that strange cci indicator u use ?

best regards

Hi,

I’m interested too in the CCI indicator i can’t find it… The arrows are from the CCI_Arrows indicator?

Thanks

Search for COMMODITY CHANNEL INDEX in the idicator list.:slight_smile:

mano it is not the same as in pic 1 from the thread starter look at it it is a bright colored thing :slight_smile:

best regards

Hello mr. Joe your system looks quite interesting, especially for the usd/jpy ive looked at post 10 but still cant seem to figure out how to get the indi’s. would you please give me a hand ?

Do you use 100 pips fixed target in EURUSD/GBPUSD pair or do you target the nearest pivot line level as target 1 and then the next level as target 2? Do you take 50% position off at target 1?
Thanks

Please check pm