Maximum profit/lose is 100/27

Greetings Joe,

On the TF30, if an arrow in the opposite direction comes before you hit your target, do you exit the trade or you don’t take it into account?

Is this a first position or reversal position ?.

If first position I will wait my 100 pips ( because first signal is very strong) but if reversal position I will be satisfied with 30 pips .

What I meant was if for example you are on 1st position sell and before you hit your 100 pips a green arrow comes out(same thing with reversal). Are you going to ignore it or will you exit the trade?

I will ignore it if 1st supp/res is still far away and I will close it in 1st supp/res. I will wait reversal ( usually price would revert after arriving in sup / res and after that will be back to follow the trend) and open another position.

For instance,
A. Open sell 1.4100 SL 1.4127 Target 1.4000
1st support is 1.3970
when price at 1.4050 a green arrow comes out
in this case I will ignore it, I will wait my 100 pips.

B. Open sell 1.4100 SL 1.4127 Target 1.4000
1st support is 1.4035
when price at 1.4050 a green arrow comes out
in this case I will close my position and wait for new position.

Happy trading

Hi Joe,

first of all, thank you for the messages. I have it up and running now, but there is a descrepancy in Cable.

On your chart there is a green CO at 14/8 20:30, which shows up on my chart as well, but then you have 2 red CO’s which I guess is on 17/8 early morning (night), which I don’t see on my chart.

In the indicator window that shows up when selecting the indicator I changed the slow to 1 and the fast to 3.

Do you have a clue what might be wrong?

Thanks

Please show me your chart

Here it is.

There is not wrong with your chart, you can click 1htf and then back to click 30m and you will see them.

Yesterday I programmed the indicators in Ninja Trader. When you are interested please PM.

Good Job bro, plese send me a copy.

Wanted to keep track of who was interested, but I think posting them here is the easiest. :slight_smile:

UPDATE: These are the indicators for NinjaTrader.

Is it an EA ?

Nope just the indicators, you need to think for yourself :stuck_out_tongue:

But I will turn it in a strategy (EA) when I find the time.

BTW, do you go in a trade when CCI is green/red regardless of shade? (all others are green/red too of course)

I would just entry after all indicators have same colour. I am a discipline trader. In one week I will be satisfied to get 150 pips from USDJPY 150 from GBPUSD and 150 from EURUSD.

And your settings are:

USDJPY: EMA Cross faster 4, slower 8 tf 30m
GBPUSD: EMA Cross faster 1, slower 3, tf 30m
EURUSD: EMA Cross faster 4, slower 8, tf 30m

CCI 34,170

joe100,
please send me the super indicator as well.
Thanks in advance.

EMA cross : faster 1, slower 3 , tf 30m ( all pairs)

Additional indicator is patiently to wait an opportunity. we having 5 workdays a week so we should not trade every day. We must choose the best signal.

Hello, please check pm

Hie Coen

I have seen that you have posted indicators which are in visual format. How do i load them to my FXCM MT.

Thanks

Hi,

You write FXCM [B]MT[/B], when you mean MetaTrader, I must disappoint you. The indicators are for NinjaTrader.

When you are using NinjaTrader, download the .zip file as posted and remember where you put it.
Then in NinjaTrader control center, select file->utilities->import ninja script then browse to where you saved the .zip select it and click open.