Maximum profit/lose is 100/27

Hi Joe,

when you are at it could you send me a copy too? Much appreciate it!

Coen

joe can yu send me your indicatoers please

Joe100 can yu send me your indicatoers please in PM…

Much appreciate it :wink:

Regards, Dood

Hi, right click on emacrossover.mq4 enter
save target as enter
save enter
click close
go to my document
right click on emacroosover
left click extract to emacrossover
and you will have emacrossover.mq4
copy this file
go to my computer
click local disk C:
click program files
clik metatrader (your broker)
click experts
click indicators
paste

close your metatrader
open your metatrader
go to custom indicator
and you will see emacrossover there

happy trading

Hi Juicyt, please read all post .

Happy trading

Hi , Congratulations on your achievement. It is true that we do not get a signal every day but sometimes we get twice signal in one day. I will try to send Pivot calculator.

Happy trading

Hi, I would like to say that your pm is waiting for you :slight_smile:

My pleasure. They are waiting in your pm

happy trading

Please check pm

happy trading

If you follow this thread from the beginning then you certainly have to sell euro from 1.4185 when all indicators are giving signal.

SL is 1.4214 and the first target is 1.4129 and after the price correction to supertrend then sell again from there with second target is 1.4072 .

As a precaution do not forget to move SL to 0 after profit +27 pips

Happy trading

We have arrived at the target 2. Congratulations to all.

what will we do next? :slight_smile:

Do we have the same chart ? Have you changed the faster EMA to 1 and slower EMA to 3? If you have, then I must say congratulation and enjoy the journey of GBPUSD with its green babypips.

Hie Joe 100

sorry to trouble you. i have also been having problems saving the indicators. Everytime i right click on the links and press save target as i get a message saying that the internet explorer cannot open and the system cannot find the path specified.

do i need to download extra software?

Thank you

No you don’t. All you need to do is delete the information in parentheses and then click the link.

For example : this link for kino CCI

http://forex-***/-system (kino CCI)

You must DELETE this (kino CCI) before you click the link.

Please try again

Happy trading

Any thoughts on USD/JPY today?

If price climbing upper beyond pivot then we will wait discoloration of supertrend and CCI to confirm long position. On the other hand if price unable to break supertrend and red arrow emerge then we must open short.

Hello Mr Joe, Ive found a pivot indicator but thanks anyway, Mr Joe would you be able to define or make more clear your rules, for example what is the very first thing you look for before you open an position, is it the cross of the macd ? and so on ?

Can anyone give me a link, or post here a pivot indicator? One that we can trust…

Thanks

Hello, I’ve already made this indicator as easy as possible and only leave over 3 indicators. We should get ready when supertrend replace colour and after CCI follows replace colour (equal to supertrend ) then we must waiting for red arrow emerge to open position.

I am very pleased if discoloration happened in top / bottom area because the journey would be far away. This is the very first thing I look and I call this as early confirmation.

Hi, please go to google :slight_smile: you will find that calculator in 10 minutes

Happy trading