Maximum profit/lose is 100/27

can I see your screen LFC ?

hi joe market just crossed pivot line upwards and trend changes green arow also green but CCI stil yellow shud we enter trade as soon as it crosses line even CCI is yellow?or shud we wait CCI also turn green ? i am on 30 min gbp/usd and still confused when to enter trade let me know if i am not doing right also how comes your pivot lines are so neat and clean along with there names mentioned and mines r messed up ?also on 30 mins chart you ave jus pasted down at the end u got one more green arrow signal where as on my chart on same place i havent got a green arrow upward signal ?thankyou

Hi,

Could someone post a MT4 template for this please…:confused:

Here goes a screen, with 17:30 highlighted, that is when the CCI turns green…

Thanks

Edit: Seems that the forum resizes the image, here goes a link with the full resolution, See Image

Hi bro, I suggest that you read post 142 carefully. I am sure you will get the answer. You should not take automatic pivot indicator to draw S/R line because you can do it your self based on its calculation.

Do you know where to sell it ? I suppose you do, and where to close 1st target and where to open 2nd position.

Note : I use one of that CCI for scalping so I hope it will not confuse you :slight_smile:

Hi Joe.

I found what i asked for earlier but not the win/loss stats. What would you say your win/loss stats would be? (just an average will be fine).

Also i am wondering if you would trade this system at particular times of the day? Or do you only get good signals during active market times or do they occur at any time? I’m curious on the screen time required to trade the system and if there is an audible alarm that alerts you to a trade?

Thanks for the help.

Juicyt

Joe, whats the setting on the cci ?

Hi, from 10 transactions I usually win 8 times and loss 2 times, defeat usually happens on the second transaction. I suggest to take advantage of the first signal as maximum as possible because this signal will produce 100-150 pips. I open the position in accordance with the rules I have mentioned before and is not dependent on a particular time.

Espero que compreendam

feliz negocia��o

Configurando CCI � o segundo 9 e 35. Eu uso para Scalping.

Espero que compreendam. :slight_smile:

Happy trading

So far so green babypips

Do you know where to sell it ? I suppose you do, and where to close 1st target and where to open 2nd position.

Note : I use one of that CCI for scalping so I hope it will not confuse you :slight_smile:

hello joe…
what is the cci configuration for scalping

thanks in advance

This pair has been trying to break double bottom but still fail. Once it goes through we will see it on 152.90 or even 152.00

BTW, I don’t trade this pair. or maybe not yet :slight_smile:

Ol� Sabarkath,

Configurando CCI � o segundo 9 e 35. Eu uso para Scalping.

Espero que compreendam. :slight_smile:

Feliz negocia��o

In this respect you can also read: Cross-Eyeing: GBPJPY | Forex Blog: Currency Cross-Eyed

Thank you bro, I just want to show that this indicator works for all pairs.

hello joe
can you tell in english

what is the configuration for cci scalping

thanks

Sabarkath it is CC1:9 CCI2: 35.

Joe, since i’ve started using your system, i never get the 100 pips… And i have many times i get negative pips… May my indicators be later?
Do you get 100 pips consistently?

Thanks

Bro your indicator is good and it’s same with mine but the difference is our experience.

In USDJPY pair if you follow the trend from beginning you will find that your first result would be around 50-60 pips ( you must close your 1st OP at S1/R1) and later after reversal to supertrend you will make another 40 -50 pips from your 2nd OP. It’s a rare to make 100 pips from 1st OP in USDJPY.

In GBPUSD you can expect to make that 100 pips from 1 OP especially in trending market.

I have mentioned before that we must patience to wait the best signal and the best signal is when all indicator are in the same direction for the first time.

Happy trading

was this a good signal ?