Maximum profit/lose is 100/27

Yes, long from 1.4148 SL 1. 4110 target R1 and R2 or even R3

Thanks joe, its that simple huh? let me ask you do you go against the 4hr trend with this?

And just one more question please, what would you say your success rate is, 80% ? 90%

If you see a valid signal based on this indicator you can ask forum and we will discuss it first before open position. I will show you where to open, SL and target.

We are trading 3 pairs : USDJPY , GBPUSD and EURUSD

Happy trading

Thanks Joe

sorry,it was my fault…

Thanks

Bro, I have been trading for long time enough and this indicator always give me very good signal. I can use it for 4h tf, daily tf but I prefer to use it intraday 30 m tf as I love trading and I like to see the price action.

When I trade 30m tf I will follow 30m trend and I ignore 4h trend.

Your welcome, I am here to help so please confirm when you see a valid signal on USDJPY, GBPUSD and EURUSD. We can make it.

I am Long GU 1.6510 SL 1.6483 Target R1 and R2 1.6750

???

The CCI is yellow.
SuperTrend is red.
Only EMA is green, were do you see a long?

Or do you trade intra-bar and is the bottom CCI the one?

Update: Ah I guess you have posted the wrong graph :smiley:

I have 2 CCI on chart, I only use upper CCI for scalping and below CCI has green colour, EMA is green and supertrend is green. :slight_smile:

Ok, understand.

But this means you are not waiting for a bar to close?

That’s good question. In this case I didn’t wait a bar to close because all indicators has confirmed so I opened position on break out. You need more experience to recognise this signal.

Thank you for your question.

Hi Joe,

I am a newbie in forex market… where can i get ur indicators??

Thanks
Kanik

So do you post all your trades in this thread?

Hello Joe100,

I have been reading this thread and I like the strategy you use. Can you please send my all your indicators for this strategy?

Thank you in advance,
One Trader

Not all trades but if you find a valid signal we can discuss it and open trades together.

Happy trading

Please check your pm

My pleasure , they are waiting in your pm

An old indicator but more advanced.