May Cake Trading system Video

Hey guys check it out. My first expert advisor almost completely finished. I only had time today to post a quick video of a backtesting in visual mode but am happy to share it here. If there’s some interest ill share the System behind the Ea. So please let me know what you guys think.
Thanks
Matt

Ps. see the video on youtube for the description.

hey, there, kindly share the system behind this EA, will you? Appreciated!

ITs a fairly simple system though it can get a bit our of hand if you were to use it manually. Basically it works off stochastic. But the beauty of it is it dials in the trades like a sniper rifle. How I have mine set up is this. stochastic on H4 H1 M30 M15 M5 M1 if the stochastic on H4 is above 80 then it looks at H1 if H1 is above 80 then looks at M30 and so on. if everything falls in line then its a sell signal and the same thing for buy only with stochastic below 20. then the next layer starts with H1 down to M1 there are 4 layers the lowest and fastest is M15. you can’t do the same with M5 and M5 because the system becomes so unreliable. I have back tested to optimize the stop loss for each level. basicly its rapid fire. I’m still working on perfecting it. It does best during volatility if there’s high hills and low valleys. Trending also with high highs and low lows. but in a slow market and with a steady trend it becomes less reliable. The one benefit though is the losing trades are usually made back when there’s a pull back. All in all its a pretty stable method long term there are no major pullback in profits and it trades in a prety steady rate. Most winning trades are about 8-15 pips. When traded With manual confirmation a lot of the bad trades can be avoided because its obvious the setup is bad. running another test ill include screen shots here shortly. If you got any ideas on how to increase success rate please fill me in.

Forgot to mention exit criteria. I don’t have a TP because most of the trades exit at drastically varied levels using take profit cuts out the big winners and doesn’t really increase the results that much. instead I use exit rules. If the trade was initiated by a H4 level if the stochastic goes down to 20 it closes the trade all trades are separated by groups according to their time frame so they arent closed from another timeframes exit criteria.

This photo shows one of the strengths of this EA it places a H4 short and then uses the M15 level to pick up the short lasting pull backs in price to catch those swings. I love it.

Here you can see the actual statistics over a 1 year back test. I really need to figure out how to cut back the losing trades a bit to make this a truly great system. I tried using moving averages but it cuts out way too many trades. still thinking… any ideas let me know.
Thanks
Matt