MB trading started accepting MT4 accounts

Finally, who is going to join them?

[B]MetaTrader 4 with MB Trading[/B]

Dear MBT Clients,
We are pleased to announce that MetaTrader 4, which is fully integrated into MB Trading�s True ECN Execution, is now available for live trading to the general public as a public Beta. As many of you are aware, we have spent countless amounts of time and energy completely removing the deal desk functionality of MT4, all while maintaining as much of the customer user experience as possible, including the automated trading components.

[B]Integration Notes: [/B]
[ul]
[li]FIFO compliant;[/li]> [li]Expert Advisors working on a trade ID basis;[/li]> [li]Immediate and anonymous posting of all Limit orders directly into the quotes for anyone else to see and execute against;[/li]> [li]No limitation on proximity of Limit and Stop orders;[/li]> [li]Direct routing of market orders through proprietary algorithms to obtain best-price execution against banks, customers, and other dark pools of liquidity;[/li]> [li]No requotes; and[/li]> [li]No restrictions against scalping.[/li]> [/ul]To get started, visit [B]Open Account[/B]and select [I]Open an Individual Account[/I].
Questions can be sent to [email protected] or visit MT4 Support Live Chat.

[B]October 7th[/B] - join us for a webinar on MetaTrader with MB Trading: Learn More

Thank you for your continued support - Enjoy!

MB Trading

[B]Has your voice been heard yet?[/B]

[B]Several hundred of your fellow MB Traders have voted on upcoming changes to MB Trading in the new “MBT Idea Exchange”. Please come join the fun of shaping the future of MB Trading by going here and taking part:[/B] [B]MBT VOTE[/B]

I maing a search because want change my broker so far good info about them
and i tested mt4 demo work now so nice better than many

the only 2 thing make me keep search again befor take this step

1-They don’t tell any name about liquidtiy provider
2-some guys says high commission and spread they have

Hope someone have an experience with them tell more

Thanks and appreciat any help

This is what the have posted on there websit regarding the comiss.
MB Trading - Stocks Options Futures Forex Online Discount Trading

Fixed spreads are a way for Traditional Forex FCMs (Futures Commission Merchants) to mark up or mark down the best bid or offer. FCMs do this to hide their fee into the price of the currency pair instead of displaying their best quote. Common sense should tell you that no one really offers commission-free trading, so when you see an FCM claim they have “no commissions,” that should be a red flag. So how are they getting paid? It’s simple, they’re making money by building a markup/markdown into the spread.
Our FCM MB Trading Futures, Inc. has nothing to hide. We offer true, tight spreads with no markups/markdowns and openly display a low commission rate. Commissions are based on total dollar amount of the executed order at the rate of $0.50 per 10,000 traded, each side. There are four types of commission calculations one must perform, demonstrated by the following four examples to buy 10 lots.
Keep in mind that for most “exotics” e.g. EUR/CHF (3rd example), you must refer to the base currency’s relationship to the US dollar (i.e. the base currency is EUR and the cross currency is USD; EUR/USD). Where there is none, e.g. CHF/JPY (4th example), CHF/USD does not exist, therefore use the US dollar based pair (USD/CHF) instead.

[B]1. USD/JPY - US dollar based currency[/B]
US dollar based pairs: $0.50 per 10,000 currency.
[B]Formula[/B]: Deal Size x 0.00005
10,000 currency (1 lot) x $0.00005 = [B]$0.50[/B] commission

[B]2. EUR/USD - Non-US dollar based currency[/B]
Use EUR/USD’s purchase price:
[B]Formula: [/B]Deal Size x Deal Rate x 0.00005
10,000 currency (1 lot) x $1.3310 x $0.00005
$0.666 = [B]$0.67 [/B]commission

[B]3. EUR/CHF - Exotic: US dollar is available as cross currency (EUR/USD)[/B]
Use EUR/USD’s current rate at the time the position is opened for EUR/CHF, keeping in mind that with an exotic, we reference the base currency’s relationship to the US Dollar:
[B]Formula:[/B] Deal Size X Deal Rate of EUR/USD X 0.00005
10,000 currency (1 lot) x $1.3310 x $0.00005
$0.666 = [B]$0.67 [/B]commission

[B]4. CHF/JPY - Exotic: US dollar cross (CHF/USD) isn’t available but base is (USD/CHF)[/B]
Since CHF/USD does not exist, use USD/CHF, and since USD is the base currency, use the same formula as example #1 above.
[B]Formula:[/B] Deal Size x 0.00005
10,000 currency (1 lot) x $0.00005 = [B]$0.50[/B] commission