MB Trading Users Which Do Use? Free EXN or Pay for Limits

I’m fairly new to MB Trading and was wondering if any of you have a preference. Do you prefer the Free EXN plan or the Pay for Limits? Also what would be some reasons for your choice?

I did some statistical analysis of this a while ago. If you do more than about 40% limit orders (including T/P in MT4), the PFL plan is probably better for you than FREE EXN. If you use less Limit orders than that, the net will probably be better on FREE EXN.

It depends on how you trade, but I’ve tinkered around with both plans and they seem to be pretty close to ‘even’ in my opinion. Another tip that may help: if you don’t already use it, use MB’s desktop pro instead of MT4. Everything runs so much better.

Thanks for the input. I’m going to try the desktop pro too and see what I think.

I’ve been using the free EXN plan more in the past few weeks and I’m liking it. The execution is good and I don’t think you’ll find any better of a plan with other brokers when you consider everything, but again, it depends on how you’re trading. Good luck!

I use “pay for limits” seeing that I mostly use limit orders.

I’ve been using the desktop instead of MT4 for the past couple of days now and it works really well. I wish I would have downloaded it to begin with.