McQuak's humble opinion on EURUSD

This is my view for next week.
Short opportunity in conjunction with emerging bullish harmonic patterns.
Eventually long in case points 2 and 4 are breached up, targeting vertex of ABCD at fib. expansion 1.272

Good thread. It’s nice to see the perspective of traders using a different technical framework. Hopefully, more people will follow your example!

PA goes sideways.
0,382 fib. retracement of BC leg holds as support.
Waiting for either break down through 1.3366 and continue with forming CD leg or bounce up to 1,3433 (0,886 retracement of AB leg) which would form new C point.

Nice! By any chance, do you offer tutorials for Gartley patterns?

i’m in short position.
Price broke the pinkish support zone and stalls at fib retr. 78.6 of AB leg. if PA holds bellow that zone (below 1.3340 which is 61.8 fib . retracement of BC leg) it could reach my next target at 1.3297 (the B point). BE of my position set up to 1.3353 (50 fib. retracement of BC leg)

BE reached with +17 pips.

I’m in short again. I’m expecting PA would go down to at least 1.3368 (38.2 retracement of AB leg). Anyways high risky and aggressive trade.

38.2 reached I’m rather out of this trade. If PA will break up the B point I’ll wait for long oppty.

Hey McQuak, still looking to buy EU? I’m thinking 1.3400 will be the key level this week.

I’m sitting on my hands. Waiting for some clear PA in order to distinguish what could happen next. Either way possible now :slight_smile:

I am waiting to sell . I think there going to be a long term trend down . But I don’t know when this uptrend will stop

Gartley emerging in play again…? I’m shorting this, hope B point finally be reached.

Where did you end up shorting? Hope you had a solid entry, its looking good right now!

My first position end on BE (+17 pips), this was a 2nd shot.

Pattern complete.

I’m in long position, initial target at Bullish Gartley’s B point.
Reason for long: pattern completion, stochastic oversold on smaller time frame (I’m looking at M15)

that is a close stop lost , i thought the idea of harmonic is to place the stop lost on the next low
i think 1.3200 is a better stop lost

You are right. I’ve moved it already to X point. I’ve also added to my position while PA was testing PRZ.

i’M OUT. Manually closed. PA went against me too strongly.

Wow that was early . I am still going to stick it out . Either hit my stop lost at x or make 600 pips