Me introducing myself

Well hi guys am omar and am new here well ever since I know about forex I’ve always wanted to try it but I don’t know now or where to begin so I’ve done some research and watch videos and got a lil bit of understanding about forex trading or trading in general and from there I knew I wanted to learn, well my dream is to travel and work for home and my goal is to obtain financial freedom so am here to learn and push through this course to obtain greater understand and knowledge about forex

1 Like

Your first goal is to learn how not to lose money. FX trading is highly speculative and a negative sum profit and loss venture. Most new traders have been influenced by social media marketing hype, which is fantasy land.

The reality is months, maybe years of hard work to become consistently profitable, which is a challenge too far for most.

Financial freedom is having no money to worry about. Best of luck.

2 Likes

Have you opened a demo account? Also do some back testing and forward testing in live markets - Trading View is good for this.

2 Likes

Hello every one how are we all doing today hope we are all fine by the grace of God am kelvin amaechi am also here to learn about forex trading just like every other person here

2 Likes

Nice to have you here, Kelvin! Hope you are doing well too. If you have any questions or need guidance feel free to ask. See you around and good luck on your trading journey

2 Likes

Cheers kelvin …

Welcome Kelvin! How are you getting on with your trading education? Hope all is well and good luck on your trading journey!