Me myself and I

Hello I would like to learn all about foreign currency exchange I want to make money of this and use in savings

In which case you need to develop a profitable method and process, and stick with it for every trade. Understand there is not short cut to success, as golden apples do not grow on the FX orchard.

1 Like

Hello and welcome! Have you been through the School of Pipsology? It’s the best place to learn the basics. Remember that forex trading is not an easy money. It’s a long journey of learning and practice before you become a profitable trader. Best of luck!

Hi and welcome. Understand a few things before you head into this, trading is hard to nail down and make money from. It can take years to even break even. Secondly, this less about savings and more about investments. Wealthy people don’t save.

welcome to baby pips. and you can start with psychology of school including a practice account , this is a perfect trading combination

school is important with practice . and for practicing level in a proper way micro account is really appropriate.

Hello and welcome, you came to the right place to learn :grin:

Best wishes for the future. It is best to concentrate on your knowledge and abilities. They can only assist you in being successful in the market.

have a very good journey on there. hope you will bring good knowledge and experience.