Medisoft's trading journal

Hello! I’m retaking my trading on FX after a while of being disconnected from it.

I was working on Stocks and Crypto currencies with very good results, and I think I have learned enough to retake my trading in FX.

I will start (and try to continue) posting my trading ideas when they show on my charts.

For this week I’m waiting to short audjpy or audchf

Lets see if the final signals materialize!

Price just reach the trading zone… lets see what it is going to do there

Ok, price reached resistance, selling, half position on each one for a 1% total risk

Just wanna drop by and welcome you back @medisoft! :blush: Super exciting to have another FX honorary member we could learn from. :slight_smile: Good luck in your trading and I definitely look forward to reading more about your trades. :blush:

After I woke up today I found a nice pinbar in the trading zone, so I added another half position on each one.

Thank you! Feels good to being back :smiley:

1 Like

Price bounced hard and stopped me out on audjpy, and half of the position of audchf.

Lets see if the last half of the position can stay there.

Price don’t seem to be willing to go down. Closing my position early. Total loss of -1.74%

Now waiting for an entry on GBPAUD with a limit buy

Good luck! :blush:

1 Like

Care to share your analysis?

Trade in, waiting for the result

Sure, I see GBP stronger than AUD in a more bigger time frame, so I was looking for a price retracement to a previous action area, and looked for a candlestick signal on that zone.

The green pinbar looked nice, the sellers started selling, but the buyers overtook the sellers finishing higher than the open. I then placed my entry as pending on the 61.8% of that candle and the stop a little below the last support area.

Right now I see some risk because the 1.93 area was broken and the candle finished below that area, but the 1.92 level is holding for now.

I think the price may stay congested in between 1.92-1.93 for a while before continuing, but I think it will go up because that area was a previous support, and the MA200 is about to get in place as a new barrier for the sellers.

But you know, the market have the last word.

Absolutely. Really appreciate the thoughts. Definitely always helps to see where a trader’s head was at when making a trade.

The sellers had been stronger than expected, and I was stopped out. Waiting for another signal. My pairs to look this week are AUDCHF, AUDJPY and GBPAUD, looking to short the AUD

Did a trade on CADCHF, timeframe of 15m for fine entry, analysis on 4h

Waiting for GBPCHF entry

Closed the trade at break even after waiting enough time for the development and risk of level failure

Waiting for a entry on EURAUD because it is in a range. I’m biased to weak AUD and neutral EUR, and the price action tells me that the price may go up, so I’m trading against AUD, looking for a 1:1.5 risk/reward.

Waiting on GBPNZD for a retracement to broken resistance. I set an alarm to alert me if the price reaches that level.

If that happens, I will monitor the trade to see if the price bounces well on it, or does a deep retracement, to next level, and then wait to see if price bounces well there.

Cancelled the pending order, as my new view on this pair is not that favorable now.