MegaDroid and PipJet

Well I believe it’s not working like that…
a) demo is not the same as live. Because live and demo are different environment
b) even two accounts at a live account are a little different…just because they have more then one live server and ofcourse…it’s a matter of time that your order can be executed…a slighly difference can mean another prise that’s slipping I thought.

That you trade at the same platform wil not say the trades ae axactly the same!! Mostly the trades are slightly different at the same platform but you also can have a huge different sometimes!!

In the past I also had a winning trade at demo and a big lost at live…or was it visa versa? In demo you only can get a feeling how a bot is performing…that’s all…

Good Luck!!

I absolutely agree with you and I´m more than aware of that.
I’ve not been clear…
I’m running MDP in demo AND live.
What I ment is that my demo account should be very similar to official MDP demoa account at FinFX.
The live account is a whole different thing and I only expect it to be, at least, profitable.
Demo accounts and backtests are useless and bots MUST be put to test in real accounts to check if they are profitable and that absolutely depends of the quality of the broker.
That´s why I´m now testing FinFX.

I have been using the megadroid for over a year, it has been the most consistent EA I have seen. I am also using PIPSTRIDER plus do my own trading. I have seen a remarkable performance from the Megadroid. Its results have been almost exactly the same as the results from the live test at Forexpeacearmy. I will most likely purchase PIPJET after following it for a month or 2. If you manage your risk and activate the recovery mode you should see decent results, however every account with each brokerage house will have slightly different results especially with ea’s like fap turbo and forex Shocker

3 moves - 3 profits.
Nice start at FinFX.
[B]Megadroid [/B]placed one order for a 8.9 pips profit and [B]PipJet [/B]placed 2 orders for a 4.6 and 4.9 pips profit.
To be able to place orders much faster and with smaller slippage and much smaller spread seams to make all the diference.
No moves for MDP and neither at their demo account.

No trades for MD and Pipjet @ FinFX for me today…

When were the trades? I didn’t get any and I don’t see them on the Pipjet account either.

There is also nothing quoted at de MD site and Megadroidresult.com site… (for the Megadroid bot)

Here is my MyFxBook graph at FinFX.
Account started to trade yesterday.
What type of account do you have? Mine is an ECN-EUR Personal account.
Even better spreads and speed can be achieved with the ECN PRO account but you have to make a 10.000 EUR initial deposit.
If you’re using the Micro account the conditions are far worst but you can open lots starting at 0.01.

I’m using Pepperstone and traderscolo and I think it’s great because I get 0.2ms latency time from the VPS to the Pepperstone server… and in Razor account the spreads are great.

No trades yesterday.
I’m comparing MDP orders with their demo account at MT4i - Million Dollar Pips.
Couldn´t find no reliable place to compare Megadroid and PipJet orders - either they are outdated by a few months or the results are absolutely diferent from those that I’m getting,

No trades this week for me too.
Let’s see late today

Today I had 2 PipJet orders and one from Megadroid with a very small profit all of them that has been consumed by the broker commission so in the overall there was a very small loss.
Nothing to worry about.
I prefer a small loss than a big loss.
I also prefer a big profit than a small loss but we can´t have everything… isn´t it?

Mine too… only 1 trade, almost breakeven, 1.7 pips.
Anyway its better than loss.

Yesterday two trades for PipJet @ FinFX ECN

Open Date Close date Symbol Action Lots SL TP Open Price Close Price Pips
05.07.2012 23:11 06.07.2012 03:01 USDCAD Sell 0.42 - - 1.01425 1.01434 -0.9
05.07.2012 23:00 06.07.2012 03:00 USDCAD Sell 0.52 - - 1.01420 1.01431 -1.1

@mendonca: You didn’t had trades yesterday?!

Yesterday I had 2 orders from PipJet, one from Megadroid and a bunch of losing orders from MDP.

MDP is too crazy and only works in demo because it places a HUGE amount of modifys that cause account problems with the broker. Placing loads of changes in a demo account is one thing but place them in a real account is a whole diferent story and is not efficient unless you have very special access speed and previleges with the broker and the broker must also be super efficient placing orders. Removed MDP (just confirming previous tests I’ve made earlier this year but that I decided to reinstate due to broker change from XTB to FinFX).

Megadroid placed one order for a 4 pip profit and PipJet had one order closed with less then 1 pip but the second is still open as I write this and losing arounf 14 pips.

The connection to my real account of MyBookFx was lost and I can´t reactivate it that’s why my graphs are not being updated.

PipJet just closed the second and last order with a loss of 31 pips.
Refund just requested.
Too many losses and very small profits.

Truly Strange!
Throughout the internet there is no news of these losses which you speak!
They are the most losses in the order of 1-2 pips!
But how are you using pipjet?
There is no loss of 31 pips and even less of 114 pips!
For example my results coincide perfectly with the forex demo account opened by forexfbi

I use a real account with the same broker
greetings

Hi, me too… only 1-2 pips of loss.
I don’t know how you got 31 pips loss.

Neither do I !!
I’ve been using XTB and even changed to FinFX because it could be a broker problem…
Only two things I changed in the parameters:
1 - GMT distance from auto to maunual because in auto mode it says the server at GMT+3 and the server is at GMT+2
2 - Risk to 2%
Can´t understand but I´m using the product in out of the box setup and the results are what they are…
Hope you get better results then me…
Megadroid also has a similar problem but lately has been doing a bit better.

I’m seriously considering buying pipjet. I trade with md and I think that is a decent ea so why not an md for usd/cad?