Mentorship and courses

Hello everyone! I’ve been watching a lot of videos and watched many articles to learn more about forex trading but I still don’t know a lot of things. Is it possible to completely learn about forex by myself and not rely on a mentorship or course? If so can you please suggest books and channels which I can watch to learn more. If not, what are the best online courses or programs I can enroll to? I am particularly interested in scalping/day trading. Thank you so much and have a good day!

3 Likes
  1. The best online school is babypips.com/school
  2. Youtube
  3. Udemy
  4. Ebooks:
3 Likes

Think about it like this-- if you wanted to “teach yourself” how to golf, you definitely can. You can go the practice range, hit balls, watch videos etc and probably figure it out. If you paid for 10 lessons, you would just get to a place where you can understand and enjoy the game more, much faster.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Thank you for also providing copies of the books <3

1 Like

You can find other references here…
https://forums.babypips.com/t/interesting-books-ebooks-about-forex-trading/

1 Like

See the green education button up there on the header Megan? That’s what you need to click to learn everything that you’ve missed about trading. And as far as your question about learning everything is concerned, I think that depends entirely on you. Spend as much time learning as you can.

1 Like

When you start looking for a mentor, I am sure that there will be a lot of traders who would volunteer to help you. But if they are unknown and you have no idea about how they have been performing, you may end up making a wrong decision. What I suggest is gaining some knowledge before you start with your search so that you can find a mentor on the basis of what you actually need not on the basis of what they offer.

2 Likes