Mentorship and Trading Signal

Hello guys, I’m a beginner do you have a recommendation about mentorship and signal?

You’ve reached a great Education site. Start your jurney from here by pressing the green button above. Leave mentorship and signals until you’ve found your way around and experimented on a demo account.

2 Likes

Welcome!!

Just out of curiosity, where did you get the idea of mentors and signals?

Maybe it’s because I’ve blown up my small account, so I’m looking for a mentor to minimize the same mistakes

1 Like

Gotcha. Have you completed Pipsology?

Helloooo! :open_mouth: I’m so sorry if you’ve already blown up a few accounts. :frowning: But given that, I would genuinely suggest that you really try to get a good grasp of the basics and find a strategy that works for you. Looking for a mentor is tough, especially since a lot of scammers are out there targeting newbies or those who have already lost money from trading. :frowning: You can also always come here if you have any questions?

2 Likes

Elementary ? :sweat_smile:.
And not have another progress yet

1 Like

Do you have any tips for building or find a strategy in forex trading? :thinking:

1 Like

Option 1

Option 2

Option 3

2 Likes

“There is one place that you have not looked. And it is there. Only there, that you shall find the master.”

1 Like

It’s overwhelming, but there are so many in here. You have to dig, find one, and try it.

https://forums.babypips.com/c/trading-systems/free-forex-trading-systems/15

2 Likes

Don’t forget, you can sort that list of threads by clicking on “Views”. There are 4 threads with over 1 MM views each. That could easily get you started with a system.

1 Like

Ok, thank you. I found some strategy may be good for me.

1 Like

Hello Guys, Do you how to backtested in MT4? Or do you have suggested backtested method?

You can try ‘‘replay’’ testing on Tradingview. It is the best way of backtesting imo as you can not see the future candles.

I am a forex mentor with my own students, trading certificate, etc. However it is not a must to have a trading mentor, depending on your needs and time. If you want some free stuff, I can send it to you or if it is allowed, I can post the links here. If you truly want a mentor, I can be of help as well.

Give this a read friend.

1 Like