Mentorship in the UK

Hi All,

I’m keen to learn to trade and prepared to give it the time i need to learn the markets and trade.

I’ve come across sooo many people that say deposit $500 and you can expect returns of no less than $3000 a week! for 20% commission . From my knowledge and research this doesnt seem to be possible and too good to be true.

I’m therefore very cautious about who I’m giving the little money i have to learn or trade with.

I’m looking for someone that can offer mentorship or tuition on a 1-2-1 starting with the basics before investing large amounts

Apologies if this is the wrong place or the request is not welcomed but I figured this was the best place to ask for credible traders / tutors.

Thanks

Hi :slight_smile: this forum is like a mentor, just write a question in a specific category, and then you will get an answer. Regards Greg

Go to the education section of the website and go through the course for free mate. Be wary of anyone saying you can x with y. It’s not as linear as that. Between the course and the forum there is plenty of information to get you well on your way without spending a penny on so called mentors.