MetaNeural VSA Trade Assistant Free - Innovative

By the way everyone, that GOLD trade from this morning when the trade assistant saw an imminent direction change but recommended staying in with a partial trade ended up producing some great results.

You can see from post# 14 that it signaled a buy at 1576.532, it got all the way up to 1580 and at the time of this post is at 1579 - if you can’t make a profit from that large of a move in GOLD then maybe you shouldn’t be trading it.

The signal was because of a “wall” failure, which is one of the most powerful trade indications because it totally engulfs the previous bar in terms of lower low AND higher high and has higher volume.

Just received a trade signal recommendation for the trade assistant for CHFJPY for a sell at 99.027

how do you exclude the bad signals, could you give us some tips, as you can see from today’s 1hr chart, EU and GU give buy signal and the final result is a down trend.

Hello,

I didn’t get a buy signal is EU or GU, this must be an issue with your feed. If all history isn’t downloaded or you broker simply has a degraded market data feed you will get false signals. Best brokers to use with this system, which is very sensitive to volume and spread, two things highly affected by horrible feeds, are Oanda, MBT, and Alpari, they have stable feeds.

Only got a signal in CHFJPY so far today. Hit the TP in CHFJPY at 98.85 - by the way, the reason it was set as TP is because it is a resistance line showing strength in the opposite direction of the trade, these are used as areas to TP or partially close trades and they are very accurate.

Do you have something like a documentation for all the symbols on your Dashboard? :slight_smile: Like what exactly meant by “D1” or the the info: “… bla bla bla on CHFJPY H1 [B]8:0[/B]”

H1 is the one hours chart, but what is meant by 8:0?

Thanks

The 8:0 number next to H1 in the dashboard refers to the time of the signal which lead to the open order level. So if the signal occured at the 8:00 bar, we would get notified at the end of that bar. It is just a time designation, will have to add another zero.

Thanks for the reply, now I am using FXCM demo account for this EA, will try MBT as you suggested and let you know.
best regards,

Daniel

cheer4u please let us know regarding these brokers platforms had 5 bad signals yesterday,however i like the system and would be intrested to know how are your results regarding alpari mbt oanda platform feeds.
Regards

Have just set up a MBT demo account, no signal till now, will update new status

From this morning - CADJPY signal at 3am EST to buy at 91.093 - went up 30 pips - now it is signaling to stay in because the trade direction is still valid - this is where you make your own decision to stay in or not based on your own system. I’m getting out because 30 pips is more than enough for me in one pair for a day considering I’m watching dozens of pairs.

MBT demo account, currently following 16 currency pairs, today it gives 9 signals till now(asian session), let’s see how it goes

The trade assistant signaled this move right before it happened, this is a huge win.

NZDUSD Sell at .82834 at 7:59am EST

This is a great indi. Are You able to make a EA from this indicator?

Here we go, let’s start off the week with profit. Just received a signal from the Trade Assistant for a BUY in EURCHF at 1.23643

After a small retracement down in EURCHF the TA is signaling “weak down move, smart money not interested, stay in”, still looks good to buy now or stay in the previous buy, significant strength is in the market.

So what’s the deal with this. Is this a software program, is it freeware, shareware or what.

It’s a freeware trade assistant in the form of an EA that gives trade recommendations and tells you when to stay in, when a market direction change is imminent, where to place your stops and TPs etc.

It is meant to be used in conjunction with a solid trading strategy, but does quite well on its own as well. Thanks for your interest.

IS this for download. I followed your link, but couldn’t find anything.

You can find the EA “Metaneural Dashboard” and Indicator “Metaneural VSA SR” at the bottom of the first post here: 301 Moved Permanently