MetaNeural VSA Trade Assistant Free - Innovative

I downloaded the file, but my OS won’t except it. Don’t have the right file extension. What file do I need to open this program. I have Windows XP.

did you unzip it?

Best of the signals today I think is CADCHF at the moment. SELL CADCHF .92418

This is a very healthy profit for one day, price went right down to the Take Profit line and I’m out - 40 pips good for one pair in one day.

got an signal on gbp/chf today, which i did not trade, but it is not bad, SELL @1.4088 thanks for sharing this EA.

Glad to see you’re giving it a try, it really is a new way of looking at resistance levels and the market in general.

This is for those that say we don’t post the losses, these are all the wins and losses from the pairs we are tracking today:

usdchf 50 pips
gbpusd 40 pips
eurusd 15 pips
usdjpy -40 pips
usdcad 15 pips
eurgbp 43 pips
euraud 26 pips
eurchf -37 pips (from yesterday)
gpbchf 50 pips
gbpjpy -100 pips
audnzd 20 pips
audcad 19 pips
audchf 10 pips (in progress)
audjpy -29 pips
eurnzd -27 pips
eurcad 30 pips
cadchf 38 pips
nzdjpy -34 pips
nzdusd 5 pip (in progress)

[B]+94[/B] pips is not bad for one day - and we believe it can be made much better

Tell me please how You are able to monitor so many pairs and entering and exit all this positions as everything here must be done manually because this is not full automated robot? Did you recive any signals to email from your EA or?

Hello lovac24,

Yes it is done manually for the most part, would be a good project for anyone on the forum if they’re so interested. We also set the email alert function to get all the alerts via email, also posted automatically to our twitter.

1. could you let us know which broker are you using to get these signals, I am using MBT as you suggested, sometimes the stoploss and target price the EA gives are not correct, so I would like to try your broker and see what will happen.

2. the EA has 3 sessions setting (session1-3), I guess they stands for Asian, Europe and U.S session open time for broker mt4 platform, please clarify.
    thanks!

Safe trading!

Daniel

The TP and SL are based on the resistance lines, sometimes due to a ‘void’ in the market, or area where there is almost no resistance the TP will be large, but you’ll notice more times than not that price will fall or shoot up through these areas. There is still development to be done on this system, it is presented here are a system with much potential that can be a project for the forum.

This looks like the most solid signal so far today. GBPUSD BUY at 1.4969, I would disregard the TP, looks like it would go further than that.

One of our friends on a russian forum has created an EA of this trade assistant, it may be buggy because it was done quite quickly but it is a first step that you guys can build on. Here you go.

As I stated in my last blog post yesterday, GBPUSD was hiding a huge amount of strength and what was potential a day ago is now kinetic. An explosion of buying, which was very predictable if you know what to look for. Next up is a sweet opportunity later today in EURUSD… keep posted.

loaded this into my charts but I allways get ‘theres no directional bias for today’

What looks like a beautiful Sell opportunity is occuring in EURUSD. The trade assistant has just alerted to SELL at 1.2941 and set TP at 1.2895

metaneural EA,

how should I set up the indicator + ea?

loaded both of them into a gbpusd 1h graph but it just says there’s no directional bias

Make sure you have history downloaded for the pair your running it on, reload the EA and indicator on the same chart. Good brokers to use: MBT, FINFX, Alpari, Fxpro

Hello,

i have copied your indicator into experts/indicators folder. Than i want to add this indicator onto my chart but nothing happends. I can not load it on my chart. What i am making wrong? Please help

it’s now working, I didnt changed anything, just started working

I have different results on Alpari and Pepperstone, I mean, on the exact same chart and TF the EA gives me different directional bias and trading hints

I have a bunch of green lines with no text on my charts. I copied and pasted to my indicators. Opened chart and clicked metaneural. Am I doing something wrong?

thanks