Metatrader 5 with low leverage

I’m sure you will find brokers that are not only offering MT5 but also have good conditions. Like I’ve been using both MT4 and MT5 platforms on FXTM and Turnkeyforex for the past few months. I really like both metatraders and I was also getting lower commissions here so I kind of went with it.

I have mostly seen traders either go for MT4 and stick with it or they trade on MT5. It is good to see that you like both and can manage your trades on them.

I am kind of open to different platforms and I keep exploring more. I was also thinking about checking out ctrader some time. Anyway, thanks.

Same here. Have been trading on MT4 & 5 for quite some time. Want to try something new and challenging and have heard quite a lot about Acttrader platform. Even though turnkey forex offers this platform, never thought about trading with it until now.

@Daniellomz been using it and the customizable feature is simply awesome. Imagine how trading gets better when you can resize and move the menus, charts, and graphs as per the preference.

For those looking for a different trading experience than forex like binary options trading, this platform is perfect.

Go for a regulated broker they offer low leverage generally.

Hey now that you brought it up, how much do you think regulations contribute in assuring safety of funds? I actually got some homies who swear by their brokers, but not all of them are regulated, I to be honest, am not sure.

You know it’s quite difficult to find a decent forex broker offering an acttrader platform other than MT4 & 5?

Yes, true. I too like using advanced technology to open and close my positions without really having to worry about the stability of my platform. I mean who wouldn’t actually want that in trading. I have also heard that MT4 offers over 50 technical indicators that are pre-installed, though I have used only 3 of them, on Acttrader. A lot of features I believe are actually similar.

I am not sure why you are looking for a broker that offers low leverage! What if someday you feel like using high leverage? Will you find some other broker? You don’t have to use the maximum leverage your broker is offering. Use only that much that you are comfortable with. Like instaforex (my broker) offers up to 2000x leverage, but I’ll be mental to use it all. Even my other brokers, including XM, offer high leverage but I trade without it.

For me, high leverage is a big issue because I have seen many traders blowing their accounts because of this. You are better off when you are using low leverage. At least, you won’t lose what you can’t afford to. Because if you ask me, it’s a pain to be broke and owing money at the same time. It sucks big time yo

Instead of looking for a broker that offers low leverage, consider other important things like low commissions, tight spreads, and reliable customer support. Leverage is variable and you can use it as per your needs. My brokers- XM and Turnkeyforex offer quite high leverage but it never became a reason for me to use all of it.

By merely reading about different trading platforms, you will never know which one is suitable for you and which one is not. Try using different platforms at a time. You may also risk little capital with each one of them to check how they let you trade. A lot of your doubts will be cleared and you can make your decision accordingly.

As far as brokers go, I don’t mind offshore accounts either. I’ve heard my friends say that regulation is important and stuff but honestly, it doesn’t really matter to me because there are some perks I know that they don’t. Joke’s on them really.

I don’t think it is that difficult to find one with all three platforms. All you have to do is look for them and do your research.

How is that exactly? Could you explain why offshore is better or something?

I think I kind of understand what you’re trying to say. I have also used offshore brokers for most of my trades and a few others. Like for instance, I have an ECN account with Turnkeyforex and STP with IG. It doesn’t matter to me either if the broker is regulated, offshore or any other. I just focus on winning. Like with turnkeyforex for instance, I made profit of almost 18% last month, I have never crossed the 15% mark with either of the 2 before, so it seems rad to me. It’s my little victory I have been gloating about :slight_smile:

First of all, the PDT rule doesn’t apply to offshore brokers and the asset protection is high. Secondly, the leverage is high and there’s no need to begin with a high amount. It is way easier to make some ownership transfers as well along with a few tax benefits.

Also, let’s not forget that some countries and their brokers offer trading opportunities in not just forex, but also commodities, stocks, cryptos, securities, and more.