Metatrader 5 with low leverage

Looking for a stable Metatrader 5 platform source. Want to keep the leverage low. Only criteria is not getting my account suspended as I hear this happening with a lot of traders. Open to offshores.
Thanks for helping.

not sure of the offshore broker but if u want to keep low leverage in that case you try a regulated broker offering 30X to 500X leverage as per your requirement

So I can choose any leverage?

Both metatrader 4 and 5 are good in terms of trading and you can analyse all the price movements very effectively through them. Also, they have a user friendly interface.

You can go for someone giving you flexible leverages and low spreads.

Well you should try fxview then. Leverage offered is upto 30x.

Thanks for the recommendation, could you give me more details on the broker, like what are their charges and all? And also is the same leverage offered across all the assets?

You will find it easily. Almost all forex brokers have MT5 trading platforms. You should try demo trading first, good luck!

https://fxview.com/

Here you go!

While looking for low leverages and spreads, don’t settle for a broker who is having high commissions. There are plenty of brokers, so keep looking for that perfect one.

I would say that before trusting any of the words, do some research yourself. I don’t use MT5. I still trade via MT4 only. You cannot trust any of the platforms that are available. Take your time in analysing your trading requirements and then accordingly go for a platform.

Thanks for the link buddy, for how long have you been using Fxview?

I’m not on fxview
I use IG

Your broker won’t bind you to use high leverage. You are free to use low leverage even if your broker offers high leverage. If your broker is offering 1:500 leverage, it means that it is the highest leverage that you can use with your broker and nothing like you will have to use the same.

Whatever be your requirements, you must go for a long-established broker because you will have the assurance that your capital is safe.

I think demo trading is a way to go. By demo trading with different brokers, you will come to know how the platform works and get a feel for the broker’s trading conditions. I demo traded for around 2 months on turnkeyforex and Etrade before going live.

But before you could create a demo account, you will have to find brokers that you think would fit your trading needs. For that, you must know what you are looking for.

Search online and practice trading with the best options you find. You will get an idea about everything you are looking for.

Yes, a trader should know what they want from a broker. It makes it easy for a person to choose a broker when they know what trading conditions would suit them better.

Trading style of every trader is different and you are right to say that they should be particular about it.