Metatrader...multiple accounts possible?

Hello guys,

I got a question, and it is probably a dumb one, but hey I am a newbie…what can I say.

I am trying all kinds of stuff, and I am starting to like Meta trader. My question is this: If you want to have different demo accounts running, so at least for me I can separate different try outs, what is the best way?
Do you go to say four different broker sites who use MT, and download four different versions(if possible), or is there an easier way?

Thanks a lot.

Have a hectic day!!!

There is no easier way, until and unless you go to MetaQuotes, and then tell them to put IP of each brokers server in a special platform designed for you, and you pay extra for them
I assume this is useless.
There is multi-trading facility, but tht is only among 1 broker at a time, where with 1 broker you can manage as many accounts.

Thanks Philipwa,

I appreciate the info!
I just work with what In got then.

Once again thanks.

lacsap

There is an easy way to open several demo accounts with mt4. Just dlick on the file at the upper top and goto “Open an account”. You can then type in the amount of the account that you want to open with. I suggest opening a demo with the amount that you plan on opening a live account with.