MetisEtrade need feed backs

A friend ask about this manila based broker.

checked the site, This is their license: MetisEtrade, Inc. is registered and supervised by Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas as a Foreign Exchange Dealer (FXD) with Certificate No. FX-2012-004784 and by Securities and Exchange Commission as an online foreign currency trading and precious metal trading market maker and referral broker.

initial deposit is P10,000 or 250 USD

Is there really a LOCAL FILIPINO broker worth a second look?

Yes ! their office is located at the fort :smiley: you can check out their fancy website for more info :slight_smile: So TLouis have you tried the demo account?

“fancy” website :stuck_out_tongue: I think it’s straightforward. :35: I haven’t tried the demo account yet. :slight_smile: But I bet it’s the same as any broker’s, isn’t it?

Yeah I think they use MT5 instead of MT4. Not sure how to add EAs on that platform yet though…

Yeah it is the same, but I think they are better than other brokers out there. They haven’t show yet the segment about the CEO of MetisEtrade talking about the bear market. Are you also waiting for the Anc’s On the money?

They also have MT4 but I Haven’t tried using MT4 only MT5. For Eas? hmm I think you should ask their support you try contacting them thru this email support at metisetrade.com

Well it appears to be the same as any broker out there. Of course everyone promises almost the same things (tighter spreads, faster execution, etc), peso bank deposits would only be advantageous to you if you are living in the Philippines.

Yes, I am living here in the Philippines and I find it a great advantage for me to trade in forex using our local currency :slight_smile: