MF Line System for Gold and EU Trading

Smart enough to load it onto MT4. Not smart enough to zip the indicators and upload it here. What does that tell you.

That tells you that Miss Vehatde is not to be trusted. She is not a beginner who does not understand how to upload and indicator, but she is a coder trying to advertise her unsuccessful indicator! She can upload images but not the indicator ? Right… By the way, if you do a quick search for her name or the indicator on Google, you will see that it is not the only forum where she started the same thread. She is just trying to sell her product.

Anyway, I managed to download the free version of her indicator and I can tell you that it does not work at all! 75% false signals. I did not even need to backtest it to see that it was bad. I opened a few currencies and all where showing horrible signals on all timeframes. The worst is that the signals don’t even correct themselves after the trend is going the opposite way.

For those who want to double check, I have attached the indicator to this message. Vehatde, if you want me to teach you how, just let me know!!!

muaea-signal-trend-lite.ex4.zip (18.5 KB)

Here is the indicator, and it does NOT work! Sorry folks… 75% fake signals. Account would bust in a couple of days only… muaea-signal-trend-lite.ex4.zip (18.5 KB)

When i click on download button, it automatically loads and works on MT4, i don’t see the exe file in download folder.

Dear Steven,

Please don’t be subjective when not know about me. I admitted to open this thread on other forums, just wana see comments about it whether useful or not. The indicator is not mine, I’m even not a coder, i advertise it for what? I’m just a university student who’s interested in fx and completely new here, finding an indicator and ask others about it.

Anyway, thanks for your feedback.

Cheers,

You are right, I am sorry I should not have made a judgement on you. Anyway, let me know how you do to get good results with this indicator. Sure, you posted picture of a few good signals, but around those signals, there is a massive amount of wrong signals.

Cheers,
Steven

Dear Steven,

I found this indicator in a forum in my country where there’s link on mql5 and pictures guiding to install it (I attached above). It’s said that we should use this indicator with others to get better result. However, I’m a newbie and play orders with demo acc, still have no experience in this area. That’s the reason why i asked all around. What’s your opinion?

Thanks,

Vehatde, thanks for your effort of showing us how to download the indicator. But sorry but this indicator doesnt good. BBstop is much better i think.

Thanks for your advice. Could you please share some experiences about that indi?

A little bit late but the indicator gives the signal for upward trend of EU M15.

Why do you only show the few winning signals and hide the massive amounts of false signals it gives ? Why dont you ever show the losing trades, if you are really impartial ?

I’m still learning on babypips school and play on demo account. I see the indicator give more accurate signal with long time frame.

Updating Gold H4 today

EU H1 today ^^

EU H1 today: in downward trend

Why Gold H4 fell dramatically like this?

Gold H1 today: in upward trend

EUR/USD is in downward trend ahead ECB meeting on Thur

Updating EU H1: still in downward trend

EU H1 climbed after ECB meeting in which Mario Draghi decided early next year whether QE or not