MF Line System for Gold and EU Trading

EU H4 today: in downward trend

vehatde, this is no use thread. Because you are posting fake statistics. This indi doesnt work. Stop posting fake statistics.

I don’t understand how this new trader could be so quickly cast as a sly vendor trying to dupe us all from our money. Oh how smart you veterans are to so quickly sniff out this wolf in sheep’s clothing! Give me a break.

And forget about attacking me because this looks like my first post. I had to re sign up for some reason.

This indicator is simply a free indicator provided in your Metatrader platform under the Market tab. This trader probably came seeking help with it but gets nothing but “sage admonishment” from the big shots for the rest of us. If you don’t like that the trader is posting screenshots of their trades, then don’t come here.

The indicator is an average of price like a moving average and can be adjusted for sensitivity to price movement just like any other moving average. In other words it whipsaws with the best of them.

Here’s the deal. The indicator is not free. There is a free version you can download from the marketplace or purchase the improved upgrade version which the OP has been censored for trying to flog. Either either they don’t work end of subject.

Combine that with her total lack of understanding of the market and well the danger signs are presents. Can one presume you are the programmer.

If our girl is genuinely interested in learn the market then flogging dead horse indicators is not the way about

Thanks for your sympathy. As a newbie, it’s hard for me to combine fundamental and technical analysis in fx. I try to connect the trend with the market news. Anyway, i see this indicator gives rather late signal though, i still use it for my trading.

Cheers,

This is not my indicator. I use it in my trading and record the trend by myself. You guys find it useless but i don’t. Anyway, thanks for your comments and welcome every feedback.

Cheers,

Keeping an eye on Gold H1 increasing

Gold H1 keeps climbing

Gold H1 has signal of downward trend

Anyone cares about oil market? The price fell below $60

Oil price is $58.24/barrel at the moment. Last weekend it was $57.43
Any idea about how low it can go? :33::33::33:

Gold H1 dropped sharply ahead of Fed meeting

Gold H1 climbed then fell dramatically at the start of Fed meeting

EU dropped sharply after Fed meeting that “Based on its current assessment, the committee judges that it can be patient in beginning to normalize the stance of monetary policy,”

Updating EU H1 after US data of unemployment claims and Philly Fed Manufacturing Index

EU is still in downward trend as ECB governing council member Luc Coene said in a newspaper interview on Saturday that the bank should start buying government bonds to tackle poor investor confidence and low inflation in the euro zone.

EU is still in downward trend as ECB governing council member Luc Coene said in a newspaper interview on Saturday that the bank should start buying government bonds to tackle poor investor confidence and low inflation in the euro zone.

Gold H4 fell as USD stands tall

Hello vehatde,

Just out of curiosity, have you take any of this trade (s) ideas when you post your analysis? I only see your post charts/analysis with your indicator but not sure if you actually enter or exit out on any of this “potential” trades…

Any luck using this indicator of yours? How is your Demo account coming a long?

PNR

Filled the car for less than $22! Gas was $1.99! God I love capitalism!