Micro Account Brokers

Hi all,

I’m considering swiching from demo trading to a Micro account with maybe a couple of hundred sterling as capital.

I’m not planning on making any real money (infact, I fully expect to blow it all) but I’ve heard that order fills and price action is sometimes different on demo account plus I think it would encorage me to take my ‘demo trading’ more seriously if there was some real money at steak even be it a very small ammount!

I’d need to be able to trade 1k lots to stay within my MM rules.

The qestion is who would be the best broker…?

Onda is an obiouse choice but I’ve signed up for a demo account with them and found it hard to connect with the platform. I’ve traded AMC’s demo account up till now…

fxcm micro, alpari to name two…

Although Oandas spreads are the better ones

N

Thanks - I’ll definatly check these out.

Your right Oandas spreads are definatly the best.

Am I being silly in not wanting to use them because I’ve not likes their platform (especially charting software) or have others found it cumsy and unnatractive too…?

you are right in that their software does come across as very basic.

But i actually find it very easy to use, metatrader on the other hand is nice for charts but very cluncky when it comes to actually creating orders, i dont find it as user friendly.

So my advise if you wish to use oanda just use metatrader for your charts, and enter your trades with oanda.

N

I second that!

Yep, those are decent. Also consider IamFX and FXDD Malta.

Cool - Metatrader charting and Oanda exacution is a top idea. Thanks guys.

IBFX.
CMSFX.

Couple more for you to look at.

FX Open is another. With them myself and totally recommend.