Mike Watkins (theholistictrader)

SCOTT HERMAN SCHINK’S PAROLE OFFICER.

Feel free to contact him.
J. Smith Supervising U.S. Probation Officer 150 Rowan Street Suite 110 Fayetteville, NC 28301 Phone: 910-354-2537

For someone who’s not worked up you have an awful lot to say to attack someone.

No matter anyone who questions me or doubts what I do, I’ve never swore at them online. For someone who is providing a good service to people you are very insecure and from what I can see quite a nasty person. You’ve already corrected your fca claim so what’s the problem now?!

Well it wasnt BS because he got you to sort your regulation claim out.

Please stop attacking people when no one cares about him.

1 Like

This guy is pretty angry for not being angry :joy:

1 Like

Go to Lbry you can find this guys scam video!

Micheal Andrew Watkins, The Holistic Trader, Mike Indigo, Indigo Kids

This guy is a massive scammer look at all the stuff and laws he’s broken and the rage issues, bro needs to finally come out the closet and stop being so mad about it!

I have not yet officially filed a report on Michael Watkins to the police.

I have not yet officially filed a report on Michael Watkins to the FCA.

I am building a solid case with all this evidence of the last four weeks of sustained harassment, doxxing, abuse, DDOS attacks, cyber bullying, stalking, fraud, impersonation.

I am also going to make sure Michael watkins holistic trader is done for perverting the course of justice in the multiple vexatious Police reports he made to:
North Wales Police
North Wales Police Cyber Unit
Action Fraud UK
London Metropolitan Police
Queensland Police Australia

1 Like

Michael Andrew Watkins has been confirmed as a criminal con man by people for over 6 years.

He has stolen close to 500k off of retail investors promising them a return on investment only to say he lost all their money.

He does this by creating a false sense of authority when he in fact does not know what he is doing.

I was a former member of a group ran by coach k an influencer way back in the day. Mike made himself look smart but coach was actually there for the people and mike stole his business and I joined him in his new group.

Coach tried to show us why he didn’t want to work with Mike but I was wowed over his results. Coach never let me back in after I left mikes group because he said you chose deal with it.

Mike is a bully, a liar and a fraud. Do not lose money like many of us have to never see a return or your money again. He doesn’t even trade the funds he just pockets them.

He should be in jail if he’s not already, I honestly feel this kind of person needs mental health checkups because he is completely lost and in crisis.

Get help mike and everyone else please do not engage with him. Let him find someone else to bully, one day mike Andrew Watkins karma will catch you.

2 Likes