Million Dollar Pips

I’ve been asking for a refund for the past 2 weeks and MDP keeping asking me to try endless alternatives to resolve the problem i had with the autobot. MDP just simply dont reply to your questions on the refund. If anyone can share how can we get a refund, it will be great ! thanks

Hi Adanial,
Thanks for your reply. I thought I was the only one not impressed with this bot. We have to find a way of getting our money back b4 the 30 day money-back guarantee runs out. I’m sure they’re playing for time to make sure the period runs out.

This bot is really good. You must not have the correct settings and a broker who has higher spreads. Latency from your PC to the broker is very high as well. I am having superior luck with this bot. You need to check your settings, VPS, broker before downgrading the bot. It’s just like driving a car… you can’t blame the car when you the driver doesn’t know how to drive very good.

Hi CAW300ZX,

Thanks for you advice. I am willing to give this bot a chance. Yes you’re right, maybe my settings are not adequate and I am in the process of getting a vps so mdp runs smoothly and not through my pc. Hopefully, I will be singing a different tune in the days, weeks and months to come. Thanks.

It can’t just be any VPS. Which company are you using? What are your current settings?

Hi CAW300ZX,

I’ve just signed up with svps.com and my setting are as follows:

num order levels=0
add. channels =8
max orders =4
funky eit =true
auto apply ecn =true
risk =0.5%
trailing res. =5
use stop orders=false
hard stop trail = true

These are my settings and i have a hotforex currenex acc. Thanks

Ok, well, svps, never heard of them. I would recommend CNS as they have a <8ms latency to hotforex.

Hi CAW300ZX,

I signed up with svps based in the US for 1 mth only just to test their services. I plan moving to CNS when the mth expires.

Hi, Caw300ZX, which broker do you use…?? is it true if you use the recommended broker by MDP you get better result…??
I tried to use the autobot on their recommended broker demo account, I’m still encounter the same error regardless of which computer i used. how much does it cost for the VPS monthly…??

Hey CAW300ZX, I would really like to see your settings so we all can try to reproduce your results. I am on ThrustVPS which I am currently trying to get a latency test going and having a little bit of a hard time figuring out how to accomplish that since this VPS doesn’t supply a Forex broker latency times list like other VPS’s do. Ive tried many different settings over the last week and nothing seems to be increasing the amount or quality of trades. Thanks!

To all the gurus out there. I recently sent this email to MDP. I’ve heard his response time isn’t the greatest. So I thought I would copy my email here and see if anyone could answer my questions. Thanks in advance.

I have MDP running on a live account. I am using Hotforex Currenex and CNS VPS. My average ping time is 9ms. All my settings are default except for Max Simultaneous Orders which is 6. The questions I have are as follows:

1. My base balance is wrong. On MT4 on line 2 it shows $1380.33 instead of $786.64. The $1380.33 is the balance I had when I was running MDP on a demo account. I thought the balance would change when a trade was executed but it has stayed the same. Why is that and how can I fix that?

2. As I stated earlier I am using the default settings. In Properties Use_Stop_Orders and Hard_Stop_Trailing are both set to true. On MT4 on line 3 both show false. Why doesn’t it change? Listed under Diagnostics I have the following messages: !ECN Entry Conditions failed (Use_Stop_Orders adjusted) : stop level (0.00030) > 0.00020 and !ECN Exit Conditions failed (Hard_Stop_Trailing adjusted) : FIFO = true. Is this something to be concerned about?

3. I am using 1.5 risk. Channels 1-5 all list the comment at the end: (still trading with Actual Risk). All the channels show my actual risk to be in the range of 1.99 to 2.59. How does that affect my trading? I’ve tried changing various settings to see if the actual risk changes but it had no affect. I didn’t have this problem when I was using a demo account.

4. The reason I changed Max Simultaneous Orders was because I got this message: !ECN Condition for order modification time failed (setting lower Max_Simultaneous_Orders may help) : 2857ms > 1000ms. Is 6 a good setting?

1. Have you deleted the demo account from the MT4, then restart the MT4?
  2. No, nothing to be concerned about, I have this too. Also, set your FIFO to false.
  3. I would try to uninstall and reinstall MDP, make sure your MT4 is closed.
  4. 6 is too high, keep it to 2-3. What is your NO (Number_Orders) setting and AC (Additional Channels) settings?
  1. I will try that.
  2. I will change FIFO to false but I thought I had to keep it at true because I am in the US.
  3. I’ll give that a try.
  4. My NO is 0 and AC is 1.

fifo can be false since the broker is located outside the US, also increase your ac.

Uninstalling and reinstalling MDP and MT4 fixed my account balance(1) and still trading with Actual Risk(3). I’ve changed FIFO to false and increased AC to 3. Thank you for all your help, especially with the account balance. I believe MDP was making trading decisions based on the erroneous amount.

Thank you for posting your results because that will help many others, like myself, that had the same problems. I couldnt get the account balance to be correct until I read your posts. Thank you!

Hi Caw300ZX,

I finally got the version 116 to work… what i did was to ensure the previous installation was removed and no traces of it. I reinstall the autobot again. did the strategy tester to test out the system. Weird enough the first test was positive 50/50 winning, and the 2nd test was a total lost. do you have an email that I can sent to you the attachement.
if you cld take a look at the report and let me know your comment.
thanks

So I guess this still works? Also, has the bot become better with all the updates? From what I know there were two updates recently. How have they improved the performance of the bot? Thanks

Ive been running the bot on a real account on a VPS and have seen a small profit. What I have learned about MDP is that it performs way better on a demo than a real account because the demo is quicker to process a fake order that doesnt go past the broker. A real order has to actually be processed and filled by a real bank. This, from what I have seen, creates problems when the bot tries to place a quick order according to its programming parameters (spikes) and when it tries to modify an existing order. As far as I’m concerned, if it is making consistent small profits, IM HAPPY!! :32:

Hello everyone,

I bought my MDP today and started working with it just now. I have some start up questions and I hoped you could help me out.

Question 1:
How do I know that the MDP is running? There are numbers on the screen (from MDP) moving up and down but my balance is still the same after one hour…

Question 2:
Do I have to let it run 24/7? Or can I shut my computer down for, let’s say, when I go to bed? What happens if I shut it down?

Question 3:
I’m have it currently running on a really fast computer with a fast internet connection. Is that okay or is it better to have a VPS?

Question 4:
Where can I find statistic of what the MDP has bought and sold? Using Hot Forex.

Question 5:
One last question, I read in this topic that FIFO should be on false, but I didn’t change any setting in the MDP exept for my username, and the FIFO is on true. Should I change this? Are there maybe also more things that have to be changed because I didn’t change anything in the settings. I just left it the way it was.

I wish they could provide MDP with some tutorial videos that should be easier for a beginner like me :slight_smile:

Thank you all!