Million Dollar Pips

hot forex micro account and no i am not using vps

Well, first thing I suggest is getting a VPS. Get Commercial Network Services VPS. You should make sure to get their UK VPS. Your latency from NY to Amsterdam is really high which could be affecting your trades.

Hi MDP fans! Just wondering if anyone has made some real profit using this EA?

Yes, there have been others who have made profit on this EA.

1.1.5 was WAY better for me… even with the huge losses from losing control of trades. 1.1.6 has been awful for me so far

Did you change your settings?

Hey, guys, regarding VPS - wondered what VPS are you using. There are many to choose from, I’m not sure which one to pick. Thanks, I’ve been looking for a good VPS for quite some time now. Thanks

Is there any way to revert back to 1.1.5? I have not been getting the trade frequency I would expect even with my settings tweaked to the max… Like a previous poster mentioned the volume of ticks has a lot to do with the entry requirements but geeeeeez!

Pick one closest to your broker. CNS is good. Commercial Network Services

I kept my original settings from 1.1.5, they did poorly, so I tried the default ones of .6 and its doing just as bad.

yes there is, just simply load 1.1.5 instead of .6, the only reason im not is being I’ve had two trades that lost control with .5

I would update to 1.1.6 as from what I read, like you just experienced, the older 1.1.5 can lose control. With updates makes a better software, usually…

Hi, I hope here can help me out with the error I had with MDP. Bought MDP like 3 weeks ago, but not able to get the application running properly.

Had revert the error to MDP support, but it seems that it cant be resolved. did everything that was told by support, but the same error occured “‘MillionDollarPips.dll’ (error 126)”

If you can help me out, I really appreciate it.

2011.08.12 23:19:26 MillionDollarPipsEURUSD_1.1.6 EURUSD,M1: expert stopped
2011.08.12 23:19:26 MillionDollarPipsEURUSD_1.1.6 EURUSD,M1: cannot load library ‘MillionDollarPips.dll’ (error 126)
2011.08.12 23:19:26 MillionDollarPipsEURUSD_1.1.6 EURUSD,M1 inputs: Configuration="================ Configuration"; Show_Diagnostics=true; Show_Debug=false; Verbose=false; Silent=false; NumOrders_Level_Info_1=“Range of 0…4, adjusts Number of Trades”; NumOrders_Level_Info_2=“0=Max Profit% 4=Max Num.Trades/Rebates”; NumOrders_Level=0; Additional_Channels_Info_1=“Range of 0…8”; Additional_Channels_Info_2=“Safely improves trading frequency”; Additional_Channels=1; Slippage_Info_1=“Lower value improves profit rate,”; Slippage_I
2011.08.12 23:19:13 MillionDollarPipsEURUSD_1.1.6 EURUSD,M1: loaded successfully

I’ve noticed that recently a new version of Million Dollar pips came out. Are the changes significant and do they address the problems encountered in the earlier versions? Would like to hear some more updated info on this bot. Let the pips be with you guys

I had the same problem with the 1.1.5 version. I had reported but it cant be resolved and provide me with latest version. Tried all possible ways as the support had suggested… Install the autobot onto another pc, uninstall and reinstall the autobot, used the recommended broker, check settings are correct… Did everything but still error occured. Had request a refund but seems that noreply given. With the error no trade were entered after 2days!!! Really frustrating. Can anyone help? :frowning:

Wait wait… so you have 1.1.5? I would update to the latest version 1.1.6. I can help but need more info.

Hi Caw300ZX,

I have both version 1.1.5 & 1.1.6. That will be great ! let me know what information do you need.

How did you initially install MDP? Did you pick the correct folder for your MT4? Are you using 1.1.6? Use version 1.1.6. What OS are you using?

there was a zip file given that contain the mdp116.exe & milliondorllarpipsEurUsd_1.16.6.ex4.
after the installation, i tried to run the autobot but it had the error as mentioned in previous thread. then,
I was told to reinstall the 2 files again manually. same error occured.
the files are saved under the expert folder. MY OS is window 2000. my broker is ibfx.

Id have to take a look on your computer. Send me a message to my contact info provided in my username and ill help you out.

Hi guys, I am new on this forum. I just recently found this thread. I purchased mdp some weeks back and I am not impressed with it to say the least. It is essentially a spike trader and without spikes, it is useless. Can someone pls tell me how I can get a refund. Pls help. Thank you.