Million Dollar Pips

Hello
I have forex hacked DO NOT USE IT ON GBP/USD and EUR/USD as it makes large sums then wipes them out with the opposite direction trades I use it on the other currencies and is steady. They DON’T REFUND YOU! I asked for a refund as the martingale part kept destroying my balance, it did alot of damage to my balance until I took it off the two most volatile pair, I only use it on 0.01 and 0.02 lot, t/p 24.0, booster 1.5, pipstarter 15, max orders 9.

There are mostly negatives about FAP TURBO which you can get for free now. never tried it and won’t be as there are so many neg’s.

Be warned forex fbi don’t put the negative comments about EA’s I have mentioned hacked and million dollar pips and the comments are not there.

I have my forex hacked on an alpari micro account its ok get withdrawals ok, I did manual trade with them as well but kept getting problems, so account now dormant.

I would recommend these copy link and paste it in search engine tight spreads and helpful also regulated [U]Online Forex Brokers - Hot Forex -[/U]

Just an update I have two forex hacked both makes reasonable profits but then wiped out my two accounts, problem is with it is a martingale so it will keep opening trades against the trend so when market goes in one direction for a long time it will wipe your account I had $3000 in one and $1000 in another when you ask for a refund they wont reply!

I have also bought megadroid this was meant to be good but in 3 weeks it has only opened one trade for $10 if it hasn’t opened another trade within two weeks I will ask for a refund.

I use FXPrimus and run on VPS in CNS New York. from 13 Jan 2012 to 13 Feb 2012, my account goes from usd160 to usd339.
Before, i use pepperstone with same vps,but it keeps requotes many time… hate this broker! love mdp1.1.6 more than 1.2!

Hope my balance will reach usd600 in march!

Hi Shaymcc76,

Thanks for your feedback.

On the subject of withdrawals, we are unequivocally unaware of any issues. Alpari (UK) has many thousands of customers and we pride ourselves on the excellent service given by our Back Office Team in processing payment requests, over 99% of which are remitted within one working day of receipt.

With regards to spreads, our MT4 Pro account spreads start from zero pips. There are no re-quotes, you can place your orders inside the spread and it’s MQL4 expert advisor compatible.

If there’s anything else, feel free to touch base.

Cheers,

Alex

Alexander Chadwick
Alpari (UK) Representative

Hello altogether!

I heard it is running quite well on Universal FX.
Anyone tried yet?

MDP is so broker sensitive. It’s crazy. Hope WM comes up with something that’s not broker sensitive

how the robot can earn in a month as a percentage?

USD 168 (13-Jan-2012) become USD 338 (13-Feb-2012). So (338/168) * 100% = 200% gain.
Now USD 868 (23-Feb-2012) . So (868/168) * 100% = 500% gain.

Not bad ))
drowdown ?
Can you show chart of results?
this is real or demo?

What you think about this robot?

Its a real account.
But I started USD506 and trade by myself and it gone to USD168. Since 13-Jan-2012 I buy MDP and rent a year CNS VPS and run fully automated untill today(27-Feb-2012).
To see the chart, better you download MT4 from FXPrimus and use this login:-

MT4 ID: 502361
Investor Password: 0xgHazf

Drawdown 13.98% (MDP setting:- risk 10% on USD168 at leverage 500 and, 8 channel, 8 simultaneous order,ecn true)

@adi3001

Which broker do you use?

Edit: Sry, I have just seen it. Fxprimus

Sory,Fxprimus?? https://www.fxprimus.com/ ??
Where I can download EA Million Dollar Pips ?
301 Moved Permanently
I added a video

How is everyone getting on with million dollar pips, still doing well?

Ive tried this demo on 3 diff brokers x 3 diff vps combinations.
All are about the same.
Some wins, more losses…
i think slowly your account will lose in the long run.

I recommended FXPrimus ECN,fast execution,low spread…Use CNS VPS at NY,fast ping to FXPrimus…and…MDP version 1.1.6

Lets right

FXPrimus, better choose Premier Forex Trader(ECN) https://www.fxprimus.com/
MDP Million Dollar Pips: The First Million Dollar Forex Robot With Real Results

dear respected Johny,

it is necssary that we should have VPS connection for running MDP, cant i run it on my dial up conncetion.
and what if i run it on my dial up conncetion. i think in India VPS connection facility is not available.
and can i run it on any brokers MT4 platfrom.
please help me sir.

Ashish Rathod

Had a good last week with Million Dollar Pips. How about you guys? Overall I think MDP performs better than Growth Bot and other similar EA’s. Do you agree with this. Would like to know other opinions as well.

Hi adi3001,
I’m using Fxprimus too. But i notice my execution time is quite high. How about ur status? Attach here with the snapshot. By the way, I’m using ForexVPS, latency from fxprimus is 21ms.