Million Dollar Pips

Anyone have good results with IBFX Australia and MDP ?

Im trying now on IBFX Australia with VPS… made a ton of trades every day last week, but 80% of them losers.
(demo)
Gone from $1000 to about $700 on MDP losses.
Peaks at about $1080

What are some good settings to use?

I set the max trades to 2.
if you have a good execution speed (less than 300ms) maybe you can try 4 trades, and grouping orders to true.

did you win on the latest friday waves? the spike was really good for MDP.

Thanks for that:)

Ill give them a go

I actually made losses all through friday:(
Not sure why ! i would have though MDP would have won !

what’s your parameters? and exec speed?

Execution speeds not good for me.

I switched my MDP on the 31st Tuesday and stopped using it on the 3rd Friday. vendor said alter to max 3 group orders but it still didn’t work 10 trades 7 of them losing loss of 27.88 asked for refund he now has stopped replying.

Don’t rely on demo accounts if a EA damages your account on a demo it will be worse on a live account.

Speaking of execution speeds:
Does anybody know of a functioning EA or indicator to measure actual exec speed?
I’ve found one on Forex Factory, but it turned out to suck.

O.

Gotta have good execution speeds for MDP to work, MDP developer is making some adjustments

to do some quick tests:
Million Dollar Pips Discussion - Page 147 | Myfxbook
the extestforexpat.ex4 EA do some tests
but not 100% relevant because there is no trades during pick times… so after this quick test, only the MDP stats can be trusted.

Do you believe in Demo results ?

speed on demo accounts? hard to trust. but this could gives you an idea. for good brokers, the demo speed is near the real one. the only difference is the commit of the real transaction.

hi, i am very interested in this EA. Does anyone know of a good, fast broker and vps in australia? i dont have to get one here, but it would make it easier to talk to customer support during the daytime if i have to.

thanks

Shay

Im in Australia and I have used IBFX Australia, Pepperstone and Think Forex demos…
all are about the same results wise… ie lots of trades, not much profit , if any… more losses.

i’d like to know what broker people are using for this EA?

I use to use this EA with gomarkets on a Thrust VPS (UK) and connect to the London datacentre.

Seems response times are not as good as it used to be now that they have changed their liquidity provider.

I no longer use this EA anymore as results have been pretty bad since about November last year.

so i guess it doesnt really matter what vps and broker i use, as long as the ping between them is fast right? i can remote in from anywhere, and my connection might be slow, but the connection for the EA will be fast. someone please correct me if i’m wrong on this. because i really like the look of hotforex, and have read on here that universal FX and Think forex are quite good too.

Shay

Thats what my understanding is… doesnt matter how good your brokers execution is (well actually it is very important lol)…
but what matters is also your connection TO the broker.

So the factors are:

• Broker’s execution speed (STP/ECN advantage?)
  • Broker’s spread
  • You PC or VPS connection speed to the broker (EA will work instantly, whether or not your broker gets the intruction in time is another matter)

anyone else add to that?

So far my set up for MDP and other EAs is

Home PC (Australian ADSL2+ connection) - IBFX AU, Think Forex, Pepperstone
VPS (US based) - IBFX AU, Think Forex, Pepperstone

there are differences to be noted on all combination.
Which ones is best for MDP ? Too early to tell… they are all bad lol

I wouldn’t bother I had 10 trades on live account 7 losses and 3 wins, loss of over $28 so it got turned off and got a refund, tried what the vendor said but it didn’t improve he went silent when I asked for a refund.

Any improvements with your attempts? Definitely inform us of any news, this is very informative and useful for other forex MDP testers and enthusiasts. Thank you a lot, I appreciate it

I got my refund, william didn’t respond after I asked for a refund I wasn’t impressed. I started looking into a couple of other EA’s and it seems to be a regular occurance of the vendors going silent if you want a refund, I had it with forex hacked and MDP, I read that FAP Turbo customers have had same problem. Please protect yourselves like the saying goes fools rush in.

“I got my refund, william didn’t respond after I asked for a refund I wasn’t impressed. I started looking into a couple of other EA’s and it seems to be a regular occurance of the vendors going silent if you want a refund, I had it with forex hacked and MDP, I read that FAP Turbo customers have had same problem. Please protect yourselves like the saying goes fools rush in.”

Thanks for detailed reply. Which EA’s are you considering? I would not recommend FAP turbo to anyone. It really does not work. FAP is pretty much scam.

i decided to go with forexhacked after more comprehensive online research. unfortunately, i have no friends that use any of these systems to recommend one for me, so i just have to pay for one and see for myself.

i am using it on my PC on home ADSL+. i get about 21mbit speeds. i am using the InstaForex broker. they seem very good, professional, and with fixed spreads. i was going to try Alpari. they seem like the most professional and well structured company, but after more research i discovered that they have large spreads which are not fixed, too much slippage, and problems with withdrawing money. no good for using an EA!! so i decided on Instaforex. they are a Russian company and members of the RAFMM. i’m sure this doesnt mean much to most people, but it is one extra point for them. their reputation seems good, with a Dakar rally team and regular prize draws indicating a financially stable company.

my ping is pretty massive, but i am only using a demo account for a month to see how the broker and Forexhacked go. then i will get a VPS and put real money. their back tests seem good, and there are MANY different settings to try all over the internet for this EA.

stay tuned